Xbox series X Volante

Discus and support Xbox series X Volante in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola volante logitech g920 sera compatible con XBOX SERIES X? cb39f26e-99cd-44bc-98cb-d09fc6b03b39 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChankoBmxIl, Jul 29, 2020.

  1. ChankoBmxIl
    ChankoBmxIl Guest

    Xbox series X Volante


    Hola volante logitech g920 sera compatible con XBOX SERIES X?

    :)
     
    ChankoBmxIl, Jul 29, 2020
    #1
  2. DanielaBonilla P. Win User

    Volante G923 no lo reconoce mi Xbox series X

    Hola, tengo una Xbox series X y un volante Logitech G920 Driving Force, al conectar con juegos de carros funciona perfectamente, pero con SNOWRUNNER sencillamente el volante es detectado como si fuera un control normal, ¿Que puedo hacer? Solamente Snowrunner no reconoce el volante como debería ser y realmente deseo jugarlo con el volante. Gracias!
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox series X Volante

    Hi ChankoBmxll,

    Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. It's encouraged to continue discussion of this topic on your original thread: Compatibilidad[Compatibility].

    Thank you for understanding.
  4. AlbertoPadillla Win User

    Volante G923 no lo reconoce mi Xbox series X

    Hola disculpa, tengo el g923 conectado a mi xbox x pero cuando lo pongo con el forza 5 esta demasiado flojo el volante ya ajuste los parámetros pero no mejora, me ayudas porfa ?
  5. Manukaroshi Win User

    Volante G923 no lo reconoce mi Xbox series X

    Yo tengo el mismo problema, funcionan los pedales y los botones del volante, pero el volante no hace girar al vehiculo, es frustrante
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Volante G923 no lo reconoce mi Xbox series X

    Buenos dias,

    Mi nombre es Soy un asesor independiente, miembro de la comunidad Xbox y estaré encantado de ayudarle hoy.

    Hola, por mis búsquedas en la web del fabricante hay dos modelos de este volante:

    G923

    TRUEFORCE Sim Racing Wheel para Xbox One y PC

    M/N:W-U0007

    más

    G923

    TRUEFORCE Sim Racing Wheel para PS4 y PC

    M/N:W-U0006

    más

    Intenta comprobar si la tuya es la versión de Xbox/PC y consulta la recomendación de Logitech en su página web.

    "Los usuarios de los productos logitech, especialmente los volantes G920 y G29, necesitan instalar el software logitech desde el sitio web del fabricante. Es una medida importante, porque si no lo instalas, habrá un conflicto en la identificación del fabricante y del producto (VIDPID), lo que comprometerá la funcionalidad en el juego tanto para FFB como para los botones y otros controles".

    Saludos,

Thema:

Xbox series X Volante

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X Volante - Similar Threads - series Volante

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...