Xbox series X vibrations+noice+dont always read disc

Discus and support Xbox series X vibrations+noice+dont always read disc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series X gives away vibrations/noice when the discdrive install games, also discs wont read proper(have to eject and insert over and over) i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cisco ltd, Jan 30, 2021.

  1. Cisco ltd
    Cisco ltd Guest

    Xbox series X vibrations+noice+dont always read disc


    My xbox series X gives away vibrations/noice when the discdrive install games, also discs wont read proper(have to eject and insert over and over) i almost gave up when installing cyberpunk..it did read it in the end tho, but cmon the console is brand new and not 5 years old and have this issues out of the box? Should i turn to customerservice with this issue? My Diy fix for this is having a rubberised mousepad underneath the console,..atleast it takes away the vibrations from the box.. but something aint right with this unit

    :)
     
    Cisco ltd, Jan 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Rickieq Win User

    MW2 will not play

    The Xbox series X will not read the MW2 disc, I have returned it and tried 3 separate copies of the MW2 disc, the console will play other games/discs and read dvds/blue rays as well. But will not read any MW2 disc I insert into the console. The disc will read on my Xbox one. I installed it there and network transferred all the data to the series X and upgraded all the data that was transferred but the console refuses to read the MW2 disc.
  3. Papo Type R Win User

    Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

    It actually does. I got the Series X this holiday at $349, and the same disc is working perfectly. I have determined that the Xbox One X disc drive is trying to read Cross Gen discs differently than Xbox One discs. The disc drive on the Series X doesn’t have this issue. You might need a new disc or you might need to send your Series X for maintenance.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    Xbox Series X not always reading the game disc

    Good day!



    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)


    [​IMG]




    Thank you for your understanding.


    Respectfully,



    Microsoft Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

    Xbox Series X not always reading the game disc

    Hello XQC Real,



    Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.



    First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.



    Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.



    We look forward to your reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  6. Sodangidni Win User

    EaFC24 Won't Read disk

    Hello, Andrew. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    First, it is important to point out that a physical game can't be converted to a digital one because the game license is attached to the disc itself.

    Besides that, would I know, is an Xbox Series X or Xbox One the one that doesn't read the disc?
    Additionally, the other console that read the disc, is an Xbox One, or a Series X?

    Moreover, is this EA FC24 for both the Xbox One and Series X, or only for one of those consoles? You can check this by looking at the box.
Thema:

Xbox series X vibrations+noice+dont always read disc

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X vibrations+noice+dont always read disc - Similar Threads - series vibrations+noice+dont always

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...