Xbox series x vanguard

Discus and support Xbox series x vanguard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought vanguard august 20th and i tried to load it up and it said I had to purchase it to play and I checked and I have proof of the purchase it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by felisianochacon IV, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. Xbox series x vanguard


    So I bought vanguard august 20th and i tried to load it up and it said I had to purchase it to play and I checked and I have proof of the purchase it went through I checked with my bank and Ik it went through and I tried to uninstall and reinstall now I can’t find it to reinstall

    :)
     
    felisianochacon IV, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. Jack Smiles Win User

    Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

    It’s not a series s issue. It’s very apparent on the series x aswell and some ps5s. Wait for vanguard you will see better textures and performance
    Does the game Cold War turn out and stay with the bugs? Vanguard me not interested.
  3. Jeanvan der Merwe Win User

    Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

    It’s not a series s issue. It’s very apparent on the series x aswell and some ps5s. Wait for vanguard you will see better textures and performance
  4. olivertocci Win User

    Call of Duty:Vanguard won't download and install

    Hello Francia,

    Not the same issue but close:

    I am not able to upgrade Vanguard to the latest Xbox Series X (just bought it). I already purchased a version of Vanguard and I simply want to pay the difference to be able to play on my new console.

    Please advise,

    Oliver
  5. Playaboy4punk Win User

    Help with quick resume

    So I had a series s before this series x and I could’ve sworn whenever a game was opened it would automatically show I’m quick resume and it’s not doing that on my series x I can’t pin any games except cod vanguard
  6. yakperez rojas Win User

    Call of duty vanguard

    no I have not deleted all the games ... the most games work perfect for me but only vanguard is the one that turns off the Xbox series x or takes me to the main screen
Thema:

Xbox series x vanguard

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x vanguard - Similar Threads - series vanguard

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...