Xbox Series X unexpected shut downs with no warning after running certain games for a few...
Discus and support Xbox Series X unexpected shut downs with no warning after running certain games for a few... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I open games like FH4, Fortnite or COD, only after a few seconds in the game my Xbox shuts off completely (just the console and not the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeyEsm, Nov 11, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox Series X unexpected shut downs with no warning after running certain games for a few...
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X unexpected shut downs with no warning after running certain games for a few... - Similar Threads - Series unexpected shut
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
Why Fortnite still crashes/quits unexpectedly on Xbox Series S
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy Fortnite still crashes/quits unexpectedly on Xbox Series S: how to fix this issue?anyone e08d6796-2c4e-4270-958e-657ab171d779 -
Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I... -
Unexpected System Shutdown on Series X
in XboX InsidersUnexpected System Shutdown on Series X: Xbox Series X was on for approximately 30 minutes before unexpectedly shutting down in the middle of a game. It was not a system shutdown so much as a complete loss of power. System was able to be...