Xbox Series X Under Maintenance
Discus and support Xbox Series X Under Maintenance in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Series X is right now under maintenance at a professional technicall assistence. The thing is turning off itself when playing optimized and "heavy"... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WilliamSpidey77, Jun 13, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox Series X Under Maintenance
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X Under Maintenance - Similar Threads - Series Under Maintenance
-
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
My Xbox series X shuts down due to under ventilation issues.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox series X shuts down due to under ventilation issues.: I've been playing Minecraft in my Xbox series X (no disc drive) with a few friends and has a lot of mods; and for some reason it shuts down, saying something like "this Xbox is designed to shut... -
How to change the name under your gamer tag on Xbox series S?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to change the name under your gamer tag on Xbox series S?: How do I change the Name that is located underneath my gamer tag when I am viewing my full profile? 2a5d9939-cb45-4e9b-ab6d-a3d2be686f2d -
I’m getting a high fan noise on my Xbox Series X , under few conditions. Any suggestions...
in XboX InsidersI’m getting a high fan noise on my Xbox Series X , under few conditions. Any suggestions...: This is my first time asking here so I apologize if there is missing information or something. I recently bought my Xbox Series X, when I bought it and tested it everything was in order and the... -
I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...
in XBoX on ConsolesI bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a... -
If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...: If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I receive my same custom controller back or will they send me whatever they have in stock to replace it? Ive...