XBOX Series X - Unavailability in Australia is now a joke !!!

Discus and support XBOX Series X - Unavailability in Australia is now a joke !!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Its been almost a year since the launch of Series X console and the carrot /stick tease or tom /jerry show has gone far enough. Ardent players like my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SHAREKHAN24, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. SHAREKHAN24
    SHAREKHAN24 Guest

    XBOX Series X - Unavailability in Australia is now a joke !!!


    Its been almost a year since the launch of Series X console and the carrot /stick tease or tom /jerry show has gone far enough. Ardent players like my son and myself are been made a constant mockery when the pre orders come in. Being a MS Professional and Certified engineer , supporting MS is now unmanageable. Pre orders again moved forward and request cancelled. Whats the point of MSFS or Halo or any damn Series X games when you dont have or rather denied the Series X console. The lockdown would have been less painful had we got this console. The retailers pitch the Series S which is useless as I need the DVD module and cannot depend on the pure digital version which relies on huge internet downloads. Secondly , its a measly 512 GB console.

    I know there will be no miracle to procure this console or even the case any one might not read this but I have lost hope in MS and its supply chain. Even if it comes now , I dont think I am Interested enough any more. Just putting it out even if no one cares enough.

    :)
     
    SHAREKHAN24, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. ReCoMbInAnT Win User

    Slow XBox Downloads since 10 Feb

    What a joke! Of cause they would blame it on they global pandemic we’re in right now.

    Maybe things will be different when the xbox series x comes out.
  3. NicoBarth1 Win User

    Why are you so slow to fix such a small problem MICROSOFT AND ACTIVISION???????

    Same problem but all Xbox one games wont work on my Series X ... thats a joke
  4. Travanxm Win User

    Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

    Take a look at Argos yourself, the official Xbox series x/s controller is unavailable on argos as well. London, manchester, not a single store with stock
  5. BP on60HZ Win User

    I cant buy starfield because it says its "currently unavailable"

    Xbox series X when I go to the game on the store it just says currently unavailable

    Edit: i just had to restart my Xbox for it to change
  6. Slipknot AUT Win User

    Battlefield 2042 crashes Xbox Series X

    Yeah of course, i buy a Series X Console to play in 1080p. Nice joke.
Thema:

XBOX Series X - Unavailability in Australia is now a joke !!!

Loading...
  1. XBOX Series X - Unavailability in Australia is now a joke !!! - Similar Threads - Series Unavailability Australia

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Why am I getting a \"Game Content Unavailable\" error on Xbox Series X?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a \"Game Content Unavailable\" error on Xbox Series X?: I've been encountering an error message that states \"Game Content Unavailable\" on my Xbox Series X whenever I try to launch certain games. This issue has been occurring sporadically over the...
  7. On my xbox series s my nat type is unavailable every video on it is for the xbox ones and i...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    On my xbox series s my nat type is unavailable every video on it is for the xbox ones and i...: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 54b89494-6353-4d29-8080-54f186e6f979
  8. Xbox series x connected to WiFi yet Xbox network unavailable?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x connected to WiFi yet Xbox network unavailable?: My Xbox series X is connected to the WiFi and has a stable connection, yet for whatever reason it won’t connect to the Xbox network. I have tried every possible thing I can to resolve the issue...
  9. My Xbox series X is saying service info is unavailable but my Wi-Fi is working fine

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is saying service info is unavailable but my Wi-Fi is working fine: I try everything I restarted it both router and Xbox unplugging it for 3 to 5 minutes but it keeps saying service info is unavailable 51bb7fca-5964-4001-837d-5b4697426b34
  10. My Xbox series x is suddenly saying that the service is unavailable, with a. 0x80a40401

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series x is suddenly saying that the service is unavailable, with a. 0x80a40401: I’m suddenly getting a 0x80a40401 service unavailable code, won’t let me sign in at all, I’ve reset the series x, reset the internet, reset my password nothing is working, please help...