XBox Series X - unable to process a warranty claim, how do I get this moving?

Discus and support XBox Series X - unable to process a warranty claim, how do I get this moving? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have been 'lucky' enough to suffer a power failure of my new Xbox Series X machine and find myself frustrated at the complete inability of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraigOwenHR2, Dec 21, 2020.

1. CraigOwenHR2
    CraigOwenHR2 Guest

So I have been 'lucky' enough to suffer a power failure of my new Xbox Series X machine and find myself frustrated at the complete inability of the Microsoft Support website to process my warranty claim.

Issue is as follows:

Console will not boot up. Power present at device - Xbox button illuminates and the power-on beep occurs. If the console splash screen appears there is no audio at all. After a short pause the console then switches off, not having got any further than the
    splash screen.

Have tried a few hard resets and removal of power for an hour (twice), but nothing beyond silent splash screen followed by automatic switch-off.

I have tried:

1. Online Device Service & Repair webpage - returns a 'come back later' message at the 'shipping' part of the process. I have tried multiple times over the past 24 hours to get past this but to no avail. (see image below)
    2. Online chat & telecon is 'not available' for this issue

XBox Series X - unable to process a warranty claim, how do I get this moving? [​IMG]

I am getting increasingly annoyed at what appears to be a conscious decision on the part of Microsoft to stonewall me (and I suspect others). The clock is ticking and I am not able to use a device and service that I have paid good money for - it even offers
    me the opportunity to pay an additional cost for expedited support. Given the money I have spent on this device and the fact it is under warranty I find this absolutely disgraceful!

I have never had a problem before with Microsoft or their services, but the complete lack of any tangible progress in getting this issue sorted is rapidly altering my opinion of this organisation and the way it handles issues and complaints. Any advice on
    getting this unjammed is appreciated.

:)

CraigOwenHR2, Dec 21, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Scalping

Since when is it illegal?

Whst people do on other sites is their business as long as they follow the terms of the website

I dont scalpe myself I keeping ny series x

Now I gotta figure out how to do a ms complete warranty claim apparently I confuses my poor agent lol
  3. Grez1 Win User

Xbox telling me I have to remove a device to play a game

Hi, Georges. Neither game mentioned above is listed as an XBox 360 game. I'm currently trying to play on my XBox One-X (my series X is going to have to go in for a warranty claim, as it's turning on, but not currently able to display a picture :( ).

I believe that I had this happen with Spartan Runner on my Series X as well, and eventually I just gave up.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox series X warranty claim

If you do need to contact support, you can request a call back or chat with them at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox series X warranty claim

Hello Leo, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

In my experience, this isn't unusual and there's no reason to panic. Once the console has been repaired or replaced, the status will change on your dashboard and you'll get a tracking number via email. I have sent 3 devices for repairs in the past (2 consoles and the Elite controller v2), I only got details for one of them while there was no update for the other 2 until it was sent back and I received the tracking number. If this doesn't happen after 7 days of the date the device arrived the centre, then there may be a problem. But for now, I suggest you don't worry at all.

Hope this helps.
  6. Mason Harper Win User

Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games

It says the Xbox Series X has a warranty what do I do with it?
Thema:

1. XBox Series X - unable to process a warranty claim, how do I get this moving? - Similar Threads - Series unable process

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  4. I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...: Before my spring break, my connection worked beautifully with little to no issues in my college dorm room. When I took my Xbox X back home for spring break it worked there to with little to no...
  5. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  6. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  7. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  8. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  9. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  10. Xbox Controllers unable to sync with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers unable to sync with Xbox Series X: The issue at hand is my Xbox controllers are having issues with connecting/syncing the only fix I have found to use them is to use the USB C to directly connect them to the console. Upon trying to...