Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9

Discus and support Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, 1. Is it possible to use gaming screen samsung odyssey G9 ultrawide 32:9 with xbox series x? 2. Will the picture be correct in the frame and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MariusFuruberg, May 4, 2021.

  1. Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9


    Hi,

    1. Is it possible to use gaming screen samsung odyssey G9 ultrawide 32:9 with xbox series x?

    2. Will the picture be correct in the frame and with 4K?

    :)
     
    MariusFuruberg, May 4, 2021
    #1
  2. PMathan Win User

    Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9

    Yes, but you will have black bars on either side as the Xbox Series X|S only supports the 16:9 aspect ratio and not the super ultrawide 32:9 aspect ratio of the G9. The Xbox does detect it as 4K UHD + HDR so still looks super nice.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    Monitores ultrawide

    27" is an ideal screen if at a desk, middle of the ground, i have a 32" ultrawide as secondary and a 32" 16:9 144hz for my main screen, console suites the 16:9 spot on, but to tell the truth they are a biiiiit big for the distance i sit at lol.
  4. ArmyofOne94F Win User

    Will Xbox Series X|S be compatible with 21:9 (ultrawide) aspect ratio?

    I ask this question as I was seriously considering getting an Xbox Series S for my ultrawide monitor in my studio, however, after reading up on it I discovered that it only displays in 16:9 aspect ratio. When displayed on an ultrawide monitor (21:9), it shows 2 black bars either side or stretches the image which is not ideal.

    Apparently, both consoles have the horse power to display on an ultrawide monitor, so I'm hoping this could be fixed with a firmware update. The benefits of this are obviously having an extended field of view and better gaming experience, particularly when playing driving games such as Forza Horizon 5. It would also give Microsoft a "one up" on PlayStation who also don't currently display on ultrawide monitors. I will hold out on buying a new console until this feature is available
    So I late reply but was looking at this, but my Xbox series x now support ultra wide monitor, I have a 1440p ultrawide I use for my PC and I moved my Xbox from my TV to my office and the Xbox doesn't have black bars like it used to have... It's awesome but the Xbox only supports 1080p at 21:9 and been playing Forza horizon 5 and cyberpunk and they both are playing in 21:9 I am wondering if it would work on a 4k 21:9 monitor now... But it works now.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Series S/X Ultrawide 21:9

    You would be best to post a request for this feature to the feedback site. Xbox Feedback
  6. MindOfTim Win User

    Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

    I looked into it some more and it does look really impressive! I think I would go for one of the series X does end up supporting ultrawide monitors!
Thema:

Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9 - Similar Threads - series ultrawide

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. series x 32:9