Xbox series x UI

Discus and support Xbox series x UI in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If microsoft is seeing this i really highly recommend that they change the User interface, because i heard that they are not going to change it.When u... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NomaanHabib1, Jul 20, 2020.

  1. NomaanHabib1
    NomaanHabib1 Guest

    Xbox series x UI


    If microsoft is seeing this i really highly recommend that they change the User interface, because i heard that they are not going to change it.When u get a new xbox in a new generation it should feel like everything is new.If i just start up the xbox
    and see the same UI it makes it feel like i still have a xbox one.I want to feel that i got a new generation console.If i am wrong, and if they are changing the UI can anyone please tell me.But hopefully microsoft sees this and they change the UI.

    :)
     
    NomaanHabib1, Jul 20, 2020
    #1
  2. FreakRoach Win User

    What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

    Xbox One UI is continuously going through enhancements and I believe it would be a similar UI for the series X with no major changes.
  3. charlesbernier Win User

    xbox one and xbox series x

    Probably yes, because so far we saw that the UI from the series X is the same than the Xbox One, S and X. So yes, you should be able to play with friends on Xbox Series X.
  4. mistercreeper26 Win User

    What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

    I think the xbox one ui is pretty good but maybe some updates to it for the xbox series x
  5. mistercreeper26 Win User

    What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

    I think the xbox one ui is pretty good but maybe some updates to it for the xbox series x
  6. NLH1 Win User

    Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .

    Xbox doesn't update there UI or consoles beey often so I think due to the series x coming out this year they're experimenting with a new UI to go with their new console.
Thema:

Xbox series x UI

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x UI - Similar Threads - series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...