Xbox Series X turning off by its self

Discus and support Xbox Series X turning off by its self in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, seeing if anyone else is running into these issues, since a recent update, my xbox has been shutting itself off in two instances, when I play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Asimplebroccoli2, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X turning off by its self

Hi guys, seeing if anyone else is running into these issues, since a recent update, my xbox has been shutting itself off in two instances, when I play it takes two, and now most recently in fortnite with the new update, really at a loss here, I unenrolled from the preview and I still have this issue and was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar recently

submitted by /u/Asimplebroccoli2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Asimplebroccoli2, Dec 13, 2021
  2. c0mplexchiq Win User

Xbox Turns Its Self Off

I'm having this same issue, except mines not brand new and my brick isn't unnecessarily hot or sitting on the floor.
  3. FullHornet Win User

Xbox turns its self off

Have you tried a hard reset? Also, make sure you do not have a system update that you need to install as when apps/games start acting like that in my experience that was why.
  4. Spiff McGee Win User

Xbox turns its self off

Also forgot to add there was a service alert last night into this morning for Xbox One with social and gaming effected.
  5. The WarPig 80 Win User

Xbox turns its self off

Yeah doing the same for me, only started to happen lastnight. Turns xbox off everytime. Im in the preview program and reported it through the xbox.
  6. Lukeycharrm Win User

Xbox Turns Its Self Off

Mine is shutting itself off. The power brink is ok. I don't know what to do to it
Thema:

Xbox Series X turning off by its self

1. Xbox Series X turning off by its self - Similar Threads - Series turning off

2. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  3. Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on: Hi Posting here about an issue that is happening with my brand new Series X Occurring randomly, without a pattern... Might happen today and never happen during the upcoming days, or just happen...
  4. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  5. Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?: I only play on weekends and I would like to know if the console's useful life decreases as time passes by turning it off and on several times during the month. 7b9b27f0-f7bd-491f-9acf-d4e4be4e2770
  6. Xbox Series X turns itself off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns itself off.: I have had my Series X for just over 2 months and it has been fine up until around last weekend, where every time I turn it on and load up a game, it turns itself off after about 2 minutes of...
  7. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  8. Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?: Does anyone know how to fix this? 2966b0b0-38b5-4363-b5a6-9f5cd45a4763
  9. Xbox Series S turns off immediately after pressing button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S turns off immediately after pressing button: Series S will turn off immediately after light and xbox sound plays, it will boot occasionally and it will show a ventiliation error and it will go to the xbox os and after a minute it will turn...
  10. Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games: Playing games like Hell let loose, Forza Motorsport, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I can rule out overheating. It is well ventilated and a new console. Did a hard reset and any other recommendations....