Xbox series x Turing off

Discus and support Xbox series x Turing off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my xbox series x randomly turns of every time i try to play black ops cold war was wondering if there is a fix to this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandoprowse, Nov 28, 2020.

  1. Brandoprowse
    Brandoprowse Guest

    Xbox series x Turing off


    Hi my xbox series x randomly turns of every time i try to play black ops cold war was wondering if there is a fix to this

    :)
     
    Brandoprowse, Nov 28, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox series x Turing off

    It's a known issue which the developers are working on. So hopefully should be fixed soon.
  3. John Dowding Win User

    Is It Really "Fallout 4"? More Like 3.5

    Turing off all notifications is a good feature as well!
  4. Nasty Monkies Win User

    Halo 4 account error

    Try turing off your xbox and then back on. Sometimes its glitchy and needs to be reset. THis happened to me once before and I turned it off and played the next day and was fine.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

    Xbox One Keeps Turing OFF !!!

    Your XBox could be set up to turn off after 3 hours of play.



    Your XBox could be too hot and turns off to prevent damage from overheating.



    This question is better posed to XBox Tech Support who are qualitied to assist you rather than a bunch of well meaning Forum Members all of whom "think" they are qualified to assist you.



    At the top of the page, select "Support" - "XBox ONE" and go from there.



    Az
  6. WonderBoltSting Win User

    Activity Feed from Clubs I'm not part of...

    I did try this, only recently. Turing off only the Clubs option actually turned off everything but the feed from Xbox. None of my friends posts are shown after toggling this option.
Thema:

Xbox series x Turing off

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x Turing off - Similar Threads - series Turing off

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...