xbox series x thunderbolt 3.0 eGpu ?

Discus and support xbox series x thunderbolt 3.0 eGpu ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox series x must have thunderbolt 3 eGpu port and wifi 6 connection standard. If 12 TF power is used not only in games, but also in other ways, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TANDOĞAN., Mar 19, 2020.

  1. TANDOĞAN.
    TANDOĞAN. Guest

    xbox series x thunderbolt 3.0 eGpu ?


    :)
     
    TANDOĞAN., Mar 19, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can I use my Xbox as an eGPU?

    Hi,

    No, you'll need a PC graphics card in in eGPU enclosure and your laptop also needs to support Thunderbolt to meet the required bandwidth for an external graphics card.

    The Xbox console can't be used for this.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    xbox series x thunderbolt 3 eGpu ? Type-C ?

    An Xbox is not w PC, it is a fully integrated device. While the Wifi protocols have not been specified, it will be perfectly adequate. Anyone who cares about high speed wifi goes wired because milliseconds matter.

    And any changes like that were locked down probably closer to a year ago than not
  4. H3PA80R Win User

    xbox series x thunderbolt 3 eGpu ? Type-C ?

    I don´t see the need of an eGPU or Thunderbolt ports for a console. The Xbox is a console which is made for gaming, streaming and not a PC. Wifi protocols have not been specified. Anyone who cares on things like download
    speed should prefer the wired soloution because this will be the fastest connection.
  5. wolfheart517 Win User

    xbox series x thunderbolt 3 eGpu ? Type-C ?

    I hope they don't put unnecessary things
  6. NaZoooom Win User

    xbox series x thunderbolt 3 eGpu ? Type-C ?

    I disagree, the Xbox is a games console first and foremost. It does not need to be an eGPU and I believe the cost of having a Thunderbolt port would mean resources are being put towards something that would not be utilised by that many users. I also believe
    such a feature would mean something else would need to be cut in order to keep cost down.
Thema:

xbox series x thunderbolt 3.0 eGpu ?

Loading...
  1. xbox series x thunderbolt 3.0 eGpu ? - Similar Threads - series thunderbolt eGpu

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...