Xbox Series X Thumbstick Problem
Discus and support Xbox Series X Thumbstick Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently purchased a Series X and have come across this weird problem with my controller. When using the controller, there is an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KAyZ3211, Jul 9, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Series X Thumbstick Problem
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X Thumbstick Problem - Similar Threads - Series Thumbstick Problem
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter... -
My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the... -
Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Thumbsticks
in XBoX on ConsolesElite Series 2 Controller Replacement Thumbsticks: Hi What I'm looking for is a single replacement thumbstick for my Elite Series 2 controllers - the domed one, to be precise. Where can I go to buy them individually...or even a set of two? I... -
Left Thumbstick not registering on Xbox Elite Series 2
in XBoX on ConsolesLeft Thumbstick not registering on Xbox Elite Series 2: Whenever I press the left thumb stick it clicks but it doesn’t register in games or the Xbox app lab I’ve tried everything but nothing works what do I do? 80bd4762-7125-49fa-acfc-fc71a86f9c41 -
Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift.... -
Elite Series 2 Thumbsticks have a wobble to them
in XBoX on ConsolesElite Series 2 Thumbsticks have a wobble to them: Before you answer anything about the tension customization- I know, I have it as tight as I can get it. The sticks have a wobble to them when just resting your thumbs on the sticks, I didn't...