Xbox Series X: Thud-like Sound on Startup

Discus and support Xbox Series X: Thud-like Sound on Startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I startup my XSX, there is a thud-like sound. I think it is the disc drive, although I can put discs in and out of it with no problem. However, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Won Reasley, Jan 21, 2021.

  1. Won Reasley
    Won Reasley Guest

    Xbox Series X: Thud-like Sound on Startup


    When I startup my XSX, there is a thud-like sound. I think it is the disc drive, although I can put discs in and out of it with no problem. However, I am curious if anyone else has this problem and/or if it is something I should really be concerned about.
    I have had the XSX for exactly a month now, and I have just noticed the sound.

    :)
     
    Won Reasley, Jan 21, 2021
    #1
  2. LaurentPerrier3 Win User

    sound pop intial startup xbox series x (edit) coming from tv or bluetooth speakers

    when i startup my xbox series x connected to a sony x85k there is 1 sound pop ever since the udate on 9/6/22
  3. dual skorpionz Win User

    ****!

    Above anything, the sound in this game is unmatched...seriously the thud of a tank shell, and the constant pop from a LMG is just insane. Love it..
  4. Smwutches Win User

    So I apparently just wasted my money for an Xbox Series X game…

    Then it sounds like you have a One, not a Series S/X.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One splash screen

    Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  6. Jarvyk Win User

    Xbox hardware

    The solution I was looking at was replacing with an Xbox one X so i'm not too concerned with warranty voiding. The sound is definitely not just startup turbo fan sounds, it is a concerning rattle, this is why I suspected an obstruction.
Thema:

Xbox Series X: Thud-like Sound on Startup

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X: Thud-like Sound on Startup - Similar Threads - Series Thud Sound

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...