Xbox Series X thoughts?

Discus and support Xbox Series X thoughts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would gave thought it would be $400-$500 at launch any more and no one would buy it. Microsoft isn't going to repeat the same mistake they made with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NLH1, Dec 30, 2019.

  1. NLH1
    NLH1 Guest

    Xbox Series X thoughts?


    I would gave thought it would be $400-$500 at launch any more and no one would buy it. Microsoft isn't going to repeat the same mistake they made with the launch of the first Xbox one

    :)
     
  2. TmntDrew Win User

    XBOX SERIES X/S

    Sorry About This I Thought It Was From Xbox Series X/S But Is Not From Xbox One!
  3. SAMISU Win User

    My XBOX Series X gets a bit loud when playing on 4K at 120hz. Is this normal?

    I thought the XBOX Series X is completely silent when playing games similar to the XBOX One S.
  4. Diego Galvez1 Win User

    Bad graphics on series s

    I thought my series s would run the Xbox one X enhanced version though.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Xbox Series X

    The design of the console isn't what I thought it was going to look like. I thought it would be much smaller. Looks bigger than the original xbox. The consles name isn't xbox series x, the name is xbox and the model type is series x. I kind of liked
    scarlett better along with those fan made photos where the console had red designs.
  6. Ohjohnnyt Win User

    Xbox Series X thoughts?

    From what they say this will be a beast and not only be backward compatibility for all previous games but will integrate better with Windows 10 etc for cross platform play PC/Xbox.

    I don't see it as a whole new system but an huge leap forward to what we currently have.
Thema:

Xbox Series X thoughts?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X thoughts? - Similar Threads - Series thoughts

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. Why cant i access online services. On my xbox series s even thought I bought the ultimate...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access online services. On my xbox series s even thought I bought the ultimate...: I have the gamepass as of yesterday and it was working but today its not letting me connect to any other players online who have the gamepass as well it brings me to a screen where you can buy the...
  10. My Xbox Series X controller cursor drifts upwards uncontrollably in menu screen. Any thoughts?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X controller cursor drifts upwards uncontrollably in menu screen. Any thoughts?: My Xbox Series X controller cursor drifts upwards uncontrollably in menu screen on SOME games, but not all games. And the drift doesn't occur during actual gameplay. Any thoughts on this? Is this...