Xbox Series X: This is what the packaging of the next-gen console looks like

Discus and support Xbox Series X: This is what the packaging of the next-gen console looks like in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tech_Lover_extra, Sep 10, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X: This is what the packaging of the next-gen console looks like

    /u/Tech_Lover_extra, Sep 10, 2020
    #1
  2. Dan M8 Win User

    X Box series X not next gen?

    Yes, I have installed new version of Xbox series X COD MW2 over the weekend and it looks like next gen performance. Also other games previously installed on my old Xbox one console run much faster (especially loading times) on the series X console. There is major gameplay differences with next gen and current gen versions of NBA 2K23, which is where I’m having the issue..?
  3. F U I D C Win User

    Xbox series S ?

    Nobody really knows the final specs yet but what I have read the next-gen consoles will be called Xbox Series X
  4. ngocphi Win User

    X/S Icon on Microsoft store, playable on XBOX ONE 1ST Gen?

    No anything labrled that way is for xbox next gen consoles like the series s/x consoles

    You need to find a cross gen or one with the Xbox one tag on it

    You are talking 16 years difference in technology
  5. EthanWatkins2 Win User

    why was a batch of backwards compatible xbox games delisted recently????

    i was talking about the successor to the series x/s. these are not next gen consoles at this point they are current gen. i have a series x actually.
  6. ChronicMelon Win User

    Ray Tracing

    Wow that looks really good, I can’t wait to see this on the series x and the other upgrades that come with the next gen consoles
Thema:

Xbox Series X: This is what the packaging of the next-gen console looks like

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X: This is what the packaging of the next-gen console looks like - Similar Threads - Series packaging next

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. high 100% package loss xbox series x

    in XBoX on Consoles
    high 100% package loss xbox series x: Hi, since a week or two i have a high package loss. modem type zyxel ( chinese ****). provider odido ( t-mobile ****) dowload speed 1000 Mbps upload speed 882 Mbps packageloss 100% MTU 1480...