Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...

Discus and support Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox SX on wired network, behind full cone open NAT with portforwarding done, QoS enabled, shows latency of 145ms. Location is Australia and location... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LackedCrayon72, Jul 29, 2023.

  1. Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...


    Xbox SX on wired network, behind full cone open NAT with portforwarding done, QoS enabled, shows latency of 145ms. Location is Australia and location is set to Australia, searched xbox latency for Australia someone from Perth, WA had a Xbox latency of 80; the search also brought up that Azure servers for xbox were made live back in 2014. So why is my ping to Xbox live/azure servers 145?

    That ping can only be to either Singapore or USA not to Sydney from just north of Brisbane especially with a Ping to AWS servers in Sydney being 28ms. So why are some people able to connect to Sydney Azure servers and others not?

    :)
     
    LackedCrayon72, Jul 29, 2023
    #1
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

    Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I correct this?

    the network test is always to central US, same for all countries, it is just to check your connectivity. you would be better opening a browser and testing via ookla, as the network test can take many routes to get to the test server in the US too.
  3. karlskooter Win User

    xbox live game server in the philippines

    i’ve got 50mbps cable line that's enough for online gaming provided the game server is in near vicinity. currently my ping is around 60 to 70 msecs. sometimes would reach more than that. game server located at singapore or australia whichever comes first.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    DLC content 99% complete

    Your account region has to match the physical location you're living in. Since your account is set for Australia, but you're downloading from Singapore, this is why the download is not working. For the DLC to work your account region, disc region, and actual
    region, all have to match. So you would need to create a new account with Singapore as a region, use a Singapore disc, and then you could download it.
  5. Michael_Sharman Win User

    How to connect XBOX ONE X to a home NAS?

    All I want to do with my XBOX and NAS is browse the folders located on the NAS and use the XBOX to play the movie via my home network. I've tried browsing folders using my XBOX ONE X, but all I see is folders and files actually located on the XBOX. How
    do I use my XBOX ONE X to browse my local network and play a movie from my NAS?
  6. Lucifer919 Win User

    Change Xbox One purchased in US to location to Singapore

    The Singapore location will only show up once the XBOX One officially launches in Singapore. If you bought it from a different country, you will have to use it as such till it is available locally. This is because there might not yet be any local Live servers
    in your location.
Thema:

Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I... - Similar Threads - Series tests Singapore

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  7. I have tested latency of Xbox series controller on two different laptops (one high end and...

    in XboX Insiders
    I have tested latency of Xbox series controller on two different laptops (one high end and...: I have tested latency of Xbox series controller on two different laptops (one high end and other one is 10 years old). Why am I not getting the Microsoft advertised latency which is 4 ms for wired...
  8. Xbox Elite series 2 paddles triggering the wrong buttons when testing

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 paddles triggering the wrong buttons when testing: I bought an xbox elite 2 controller, connected it to my xbox series S, updated the controller and mapped the paddles (upper right B, lower right X, upper left A, lower left Y) and saved to a...
  9. Is Test Drive Unlimited 2 getting a backwards compatibility approval for Xbox Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Test Drive Unlimited 2 getting a backwards compatibility approval for Xbox Series X?: I ask this because the new Test Drive Solar Crown is coming up and I would LOVE to be able to play TDU2 again just before the release of TDU:SC. I'm aware backwards compatibility isn't a top...
  10. Portal 2 on Xbox Series S: "can't connect to xbox live. Select test connection to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 on Xbox Series S: "can't connect to xbox live. Select test connection to...: Hi! I recently installed Portal 2 on my Xbox Series S console, but I can't play local coop. It asks for both players to download their gamer profile, but neither of us can do it. Once we select...