Xbox Series X tech details are here!

Discus and support Xbox Series X tech details are here! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have a new article posted with lots of new details and video on Digital Foundry! https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-tech/... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flymonkey102, Mar 16, 2020.

  1. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest

    Xbox Series X tech details are here!

    Flymonkey102, Mar 16, 2020
    #1
  2. ZeroMoustafah Win User

    Xbox Series X tech details are here!

    The Series X is looking be an amazing console. I can't wait for holiday 2020.
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

    Xbox Series X tech details are here!

    xbox x series, the most powerful console of the next generation.
  4. ShadierZX Win User

    Xbox Series X tech details are here!

    I am impressed with how good it is for this new generation. The components are undoubtedly the most powerful.
  5. lllWormWoodlll Win User

    Xbox Series X tech details are here!

    nice thanks for the info..
  6. XAimerGamerX Win User

    Xbox Series X tech details are here!

    Awesome vids from digital foundry. The series x looks a beast
Thema:

Xbox Series X tech details are here!

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X tech details are here! - Similar Threads - Series tech details

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. (Tech) Xbox series x not reading any dark souls 3 copy

    in XboX Insiders
    (Tech) Xbox series x not reading any dark souls 3 copy: I have no idea what happened or what to do but my series x can play any other disc game I have completely fine,not any dark souls 3 copy is the issue. I own the other from soft games digitally so...