Xbox series x taking long to start up

Discus and support Xbox series x taking long to start up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the most recent update a couple of days ago. Now when I power on my Xbox series x the Xbox logo animation start up takes forever to bring me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by COKEBOYJAY88, Dec 14, 2021.

1. COKEBOYJAY88
    COKEBOYJAY88 Guest

Since the most recent update a couple of days ago. Now when I power on my Xbox series x the Xbox logo animation start up takes forever to bring me to the Xbox dashboard. I've tried a hard rest I've tried a full console reset I've tried two different TVs I've tried different HDMI cables and nothing seems to work not even the 10 second power button hold. It does this on and off but it's very frustrating. I wish I could upload a video to give you guys a better look at this issue. Also while it's stuck on the Xbox logo start up screen I can see white flashes around the Xbox logo. Not the normal Xbox loading flashes don't want to send my console in as it might take long to get back to me anyone else having this issue thanks

:)

COKEBOYJAY88, Dec 14, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Yes reset, and select the proper option!
  3. COKEBOYJAY88 Win User

Hi yes I have a Xbox series x. I've also tried what you insisted but nothing seems to work. I'm stuck on the Xbox series x start up logo screen. Sometimes it acts up and sometimes it doesn't I even did a USB offline update today and still no luck. Thought of just keeping the console on instant on since it's the only way where it doesn't take long to boot up past the animation logo. Thanks
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Okay! 1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

4. Let another minute pass and turn it on afterwards.

Then do this

Press the Bind and Eject buttons, and hold those buttons to keep them pressed. Then, with the Bind and Eject buttons held, press the Xbox button.

Let go the Bind and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone. Thereafter, the Xbox One should start up at the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jay welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well in these cases I suggest the following:

1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

4. Let another minute pass. If you're using an original Xbox One (as opposed to an Xbox One S or One X), watch for a small white light to appear on the Xbox One's power brick (the rectangular part of the power cord). Once the white light turns orange, you can turn your Xbox One back on. If you're using an Xbox One S or One X, just wait out the minute and turn it on afterwards.
  6. COKEBOYJAY88 Win User

Ok and do what after I'm sorry I'm lost do I click reset or continue
Thema:

1. Xbox series x taking long to start up - Similar Threads - series taking long

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  4. My brand new series x won’t take any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new series x won’t take any game discs: My Xbox will not let any disc in, any fixes? 8101392c-bf55-4237-a64f-ffa5b89eae05
  5. How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft: I placed a new service order on my Xbox Sirius x and sent it to the customer service center to be repaired how will I know if my system got fixed even though I accidentally canceled it and then...
  6. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  7. Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?: I bought my system in the U.S, and wanted to make sure its safe to plug it up in Australia, because I know they have a higher voltage out here. So if I just plugged it in with an outlet adapter on...
  8. How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart: Is there a way that I can clean my Xbox series x fan without taking it apart and having no risks of damaging the fan. abbf7e74-ebbc-43a9-9cc1-137926b08796
  9. Downloads constantly start/stop and take forever (Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads constantly start/stop and take forever (Series X): Within the last several months I've been experiencing an issue with downloads. After downloading a digital game, the installation with constantly start and stop, mainly sitting in the queue and...
  10. Xbox series x takes too long to turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x takes too long to turn off: My xbox series x will not turn off unless I unplug from the mains. For some reason the power button just flashes over and over 10mins now and still flashing. 596cae95-0394-48b8-a133-e955d01b6033