Xbox Series X tags in the new Microsoft store appear for games that will be optimised for...

Discus and support Xbox Series X tags in the new Microsoft store appear for games that will be optimised for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ChiefLEGOMAN1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChiefLEGOMAN1, Sep 7, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X tags in the new Microsoft store appear for games that will be optimised for...

    /u/ChiefLEGOMAN1, Sep 7, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can you use external hard drives on xbox series s

    Hi,

    Series X|S optimised games can only run on either the internal storage or expansion card. You can 'store' Series X|S on a USB hard drive/SSD for later but you can't play them from these drives as they're not fast enough.

    Xbox One games that are not optimised for Series X|S can be run from USB Storage.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox series S, game not working

    Hi

    Forza Horizon 4 is now an Series X|S Optimised Xbox One game. Optimised games can only be run from either internal storage or the optional expansion card. If you move an Optimised or Series X|S game to an external hard drive it can no longer run from this type of drive, it can only be stored there. That's what the two apposing arrows represent.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Optimized Games X|S

    Hi,

    Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics

    Hi,

    Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox was only optimised for Xbox One X it hasn't been optimised for the Series S or X hardware. On the Series S it runs in Xbox One Backwards compatibility mode. As such, it runs at around 900P (around 1600x900). This means it will look quite soft looking on a 4K display, although it should not affect the colours or the contrast.

    Unfortunately, RDR2 is not great on the Series S, especially on a 4K display. FIFA 23 is Series S|X optimised, which is why this game looks a lot better.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Updates download location

    Yeah I understand this, but like I said before...all the games are in the external, but for whatever reason is upgrading and updating to the internal.
    This behaviour only occurs on Series X|S optimised games and only on the series X|S console.

    Basically, if you have an Series X and your Xbox One game has been optimised for the system it will be moved to the faster storage during the update.
Thema:

Xbox Series X tags in the new Microsoft store appear for games that will be optimised for...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X tags in the new Microsoft store appear for games that will be optimised for... - Similar Threads - Series tags Microsoft

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. How to change the name under your gamer tag on Xbox series S?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the name under your gamer tag on Xbox series S?: How do I change the Name that is located underneath my gamer tag when I am viewing my full profile? 2a5d9939-cb45-4e9b-ab6d-a3d2be686f2d
  8. Hi I use an Xbox Series X console and I accidentally changed my gamer tag, and I’m wanting...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I use an Xbox Series X console and I accidentally changed my gamer tag, and I’m wanting...: I wasn’t aware that you would have to pay to change your gamertag and frankly I feel like that isn’t the best design for a console and you should be able to change your username freely...
  9. i have an xbox series x and it says MFG Date the small tag on the back of it what does it...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an xbox series x and it says MFG Date the small tag on the back of it what does it...: it says MFG date but i got it for christmas so i dont know what it means so can someone explain what it means? 2bd029fe-009a-4c3a-b5e9-79742692cda5
  10. How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?: I recently made a new gamer profile just for racing but I have another profile on Xbox for the general public and friends . As I was setting up new profile and adding myself as a friend I typed my...