Xbox Series X Syncing Issue and Not Being Able to Connect to Xbox Live Services

Discus and support Xbox Series X Syncing Issue and Not Being Able to Connect to Xbox Live Services in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A couple days ago my Xbox Series X started acting strange. Its never had any major issues like this before in the past. Basically when I try to play a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KlePt000Hyena, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X Syncing Issue and Not Being Able to Connect to Xbox Live Services

A couple days ago my Xbox Series X started acting strange. Its never had any major issues like this before in the past. Basically when I try to play a game online it tells me I'm not connected to the Xbox Lives Servers. Either that or it kicks me back to the home screen. But mostly just tells me I'm not connected to the internet/Xbox Live Services. My network settings page says otherwise. NAT is open and when I test network connection it says I'm connected to the internet. Now I can get through eventually to play the games after a couple tries or couple restarts of the console. I have been disconnected a couple times though. Sometimes my friends lists won't sync in game. Also, it seems almost every time I turn on my Series X and open a game I have to sync my data. Which wasn't the case before. Sometimes I can open Youtube and other apps just fine and other times it just sits there loading. Sometimes the apps take a long time too load. Much longer than before. Random tiles are blank but the words are still there example "Recently added now in game pass" but no picture. Peoples game pics not showing up. So far I have tried:

-Restarting the console

-Hard Reset unplugging the cord and all that

-Cleared cache and persistent storage

-Restarted my router

-Signed in and out of my account

-Changed my DNS and cleared the MAC address

Any suggestions? Trying to avoid doing a factory reset but if that's what I have to end up doing then so be it. Also, maybe this is just in my head, but it seems the longer the Series X is turned on the more functional it becomes. Again, not sure if that's just my mind playing tricks on me or what but that's what it seems like.

:)

KlePt000Hyena, Aug 26, 2022
  2. DRZ48 Win User

Mines doing the same thing Factory Reset with keeping files works till it's turned off. Doing A full Reset now hopefully that will fix it
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

The controller does not pair with the Xbox X Series

Hello Hyer, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Xbox X Series. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the controller sync issue.

- Try a wired connection: use a USB cable to connect your controller to the Xbox Series X and see if it connects. If it does, you can try syncing wirelessly.

- Press and hold the sync button on the back of the controller for 15 seconds until the Xbox button starts to flash, then release the button. Turn off and unplug the Xbox X Series for a few minutes, then turn it back on and try to sync the controller again.

Update your controller firmware: If your controller firmware is not up to date, you may not be able to connect to the Xbox X Series. To check for updates, navigate to Settings > Devices and Accessories > Xbox Wireless Controller > Device Information and see if a firmware update is available.

- Try a different HDMI cable or port: A faulty HDMI cable or port could be the cause of the Xbox home screen not displaying on the TV.

- Check your TV settings: make sure the HDMI port to which the Xbox X Series is connected is set to the correct input on your TV.

Best regards, Khaji
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox series x keeps disconnecting

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It sounds like you are experiencing connectivity issues with your Xbox Series X.

Router or modem problems: Make sure your router or modem is functioning properly and that your Xbox Series X is within range of the wireless signal. Try restarting your router or modem and then reconnecting your Xbox Series X to the internet.

Interference from other devices: Make sure there are no other devices that may be interfering with the wireless signal, such as cordless phones or microwaves. Try moving your Xbox Series X and router or modem to a different location.

Network congestion: Make sure there are no other devices or programs on your network that may be using a lot of bandwidth, such as streaming videos or downloading large files.

Xbox Series X firmware issue: Check for the latest Xbox Series X updates, and make sure that your console is running the latest firmware.

Xbox Live service issue: Xbox Live services may be down temporarily, check the Xbox Live Service Status page
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Syncing Issue and Not Being Able to Connect to Xbox Live Services - Similar Threads - Series Syncing Issue

2. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  3. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  4. Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync: My XBox seriesX disc drive does not work and also now won’t sync with the cloud f9f45fe7-190a-421d-ae07-22bd0fc8bdb5
  5. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  6. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  7. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  8. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  9. Xbox Controllers unable to sync with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers unable to sync with Xbox Series X: The issue at hand is my Xbox controllers are having issues with connecting/syncing the only fix I have found to use them is to use the USB C to directly connect them to the console. Upon trying to...
  10. Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?: I’ve done it all with no resolve. b57eab0f-499d-441a-b73d-ae2a15a30cff