Xbox Series X surround sound and mic questions
Discus and support Xbox Series X surround sound and mic questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to change from a headset to full surround sound and am hoping someone could answer some questions or give me some advice. Are there any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel87j, Jun 2, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Series X surround sound and mic questions
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X surround sound and mic questions - Similar Threads - Series surround sound
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears: Hey folks, My xbox series x 7.1 uncompressed audio constantly flips, front to back. Details: - Frequently when powering the xbox up from standby and/or returning to a game from another app my... -
No surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver
in XBoX on ConsolesNo surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver: Greetings! I have an old Denon AVR 591 5.1 surround sound system. It's worked great for me for about 15 years, until recently. I upgraded my TV to 4k last year, and realized the Denon cannot... -
How Do I Get 5.1 Surround Sound To Work On My Xbox Series S
in XBoX on ConsolesHow Do I Get 5.1 Surround Sound To Work On My Xbox Series S: I’m trying to get my Series S to work on my 5.1 surround sound system and not having any luck. This set of instructions... -
No surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver
in XBoX on WindowsNo surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver: Greetings! I have an old Denon AVR 591 5.1 surround sound system. It's worked great for me for about 15 years, until recently. I upgraded my TV to 4k last year, and realized the Denon cannot... -
How to setup xbox series x, TV, and surround sound receiver?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to setup xbox series x, TV, and surround sound receiver?: Toshiba TV Series X Yamaha receiver I have the Receiver(HDMI out) connected to the TV(HDMI in) and the Receiver(HDMI #1) connected to the Xbox(HDMI out). It was working perfectly fine, I was... -
Xbox Series S Allow Passthrough Receiver not detecting Surround Formats
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series S Allow Passthrough Receiver not detecting Surround Formats: For whatever reason my Xbox Series S is having problems passing the audio to my receiver. I usually select 5.1 Uncompressed as the base and then when Netflix or Disney+ is playing a movie the... -
Losing audio on Xbox Series X with Samsung TV and Surround
in XboX InsidersLosing audio on Xbox Series X with Samsung TV and Surround: Almost every time I switch between a TV/ movie app such as Hulu, Prime, or Netflix and go to play a game (any game) I lose audio and have to turn my Xbox off for a couple minutes for the audio to...