Xbox Series X - Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition not working

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Concern, I have purchased Street Fighters IV Arcade Edition from Xbox Store from my Xbox Series X Console. After the game downloaded and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adeel_Agha, Mar 6, 2022.

  1. Adeel_Agha
    Adeel_Agha Guest

    Xbox Series X - Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition not working


    Dear Concern,

    I have purchased Street Fighters IV Arcade Edition from Xbox Store from my Xbox Series X Console. After the game downloaded and installed, it was not able to run on console. Their is no error stated when try to run but game do not respond at all when select to play.

    Please suggest to fix the issue.

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    Adeel_Agha, Mar 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Knewrome Win User

    What fighting game would you recommend?

    Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

    Super Street Fighter HD Remix

    Mortal Kombat
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

    What do you think is the best fighting game on the 360?

    [quote user="GeminiStatic"]

    Thanks for all input guys. I'm leaning towards Super Street Fighter 4 at this point but keeping my eye on DOA5. Since that one game got a lot of good word from you guys.

    [/quote]



    If you do go for "Super Street Fighter 4" then the "Ultimate Arcade Edition" DLC is available at a discount in the Spring Sale right now.



    This turnst your "Super Street Fighter IV" (the game that made your "Street Fighter IV" super) into "Ultimate Super Street Fighter IV Arcade" which adds some characters.



    Is there an "Ultimate Super Street Fighter IV: Golden Arcade Edition" just around the corner?



    With Capcom only a few months can tell.



    Az
  4. Malesoun Win User

    Pre-orders for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

    [quote user="BluenoteSmiley"]

    25 of your fine English pounds on GAME.

    LINK

    [/quote]

    Fixed the link for you mate.
    [​IMG]
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

    No Street Fighter 5 on Xbone

    There's a smart guy on the American Forums who posted this:

    "Let's say Sony actually have a gaming exclusive rather than an advertising exclusive this time around.

    Perhaps Microsoft is simply waiting for "Super Street Fighter V", "Hyper-Super Streat Fighter V", "Hyper-Super Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition", "Hyper-Super Street Fighter V: Ultimate Arcade Edition" or possibly even "Hyber-Super Street Fighter V: Ultimate
    Arcade Edition Remix""?
  6. BigSilverBear Win User

    Games to get, picky players :)

    As far as fighting and beat 'em up games go you should check out:

    Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

    Marvel vs Capcom 3

    Street Fighter X Tekken

    BlazBlue

    Bayonetta

    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (think thats the correct title)
Thema:

Xbox Series X - Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X - Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition not working - Similar Threads - Series Super Street

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  10. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...