Xbox Series X Suggestion

Discus and support Xbox Series X Suggestion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, where can we submit a feature request for new Xbox Series X Controllers to have USB-C rather than legacy Micro USBs?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OSVBNET, Dec 19, 2019.

  1. OSVBNET
    OSVBNET Guest

    Xbox Series X Suggestion


    Hey, where can we submit a feature request for new Xbox Series X Controllers to have USB-C rather than legacy Micro USBs?

    :)
     
    OSVBNET, Dec 19, 2019
    #1
  2. PlushRelic Win User

    Xbox series x

    Hello, Thank you for posting on Microsoft forum i would suggest to keep checking availability and stock on the Microsoft page as i have spoke to person who have bought their Xbox series x yesterday and they kept checking.

    Microsoft Xbox series x page below,

    Xbox series x
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Xbox Series X Suggestion

    Since the Elite v2 the controllers going forward will have Type C format, I dont see them going back to the old model to be honest.
  4. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox Series X Suggestion

  5. RobertJooste Win User

    Xbox Game pass pc games stuck at the loading screen.

    Hi.

    This is happening on my xbox series X. I am not running windows.

    Any suggestions?
  6. ImAice Win User

    cars race o rama

Thema:

Xbox Series X Suggestion

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Suggestion - Similar Threads - Series Suggestion

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  8. Feedback and Suggestion for Enhanced Xbox Series X/S User Experience

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback and Suggestion for Enhanced Xbox Series X/S User Experience: I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series X/S to enhance the user experience. My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart...
  9. I’m getting a high fan noise on my Xbox Series X , under few conditions. Any suggestions...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m getting a high fan noise on my Xbox Series X , under few conditions. Any suggestions...: This is my first time asking here so I apologize if there is missing information or something. I recently bought my Xbox Series X, when I bought it and tested it everything was in order and the...
  10. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...