Xbox Series X Suggestion Please Read

Discus and support Xbox Series X Suggestion Please Read in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So the Xbox one has Diagonal Vents while the Xbox One X and S have small holes. My Xbox has never over heated or made any noises and I do not clean it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrGoldenGunz, Apr 14, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X Suggestion Please Read


    So the Xbox one has Diagonal Vents while the Xbox One X and S have small holes. My Xbox has never over heated or made any noises and I do not clean it I've had it since 2013 and its the Xbox One, but everyone I know that has a Xbox One X or S has Over Heating Issues and it sounds like a jet engine. I think the new Xbox should have the same cooling as the Xbox One or it will be like the Xbox one X and S with the over heating and jet engine noises.

    submitted by /u/MrGoldenGunz
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MrGoldenGunz, Apr 14, 2020
    #1
  2. IDecx Win User

    Xbox One X Shuts down due to "Lack Of ventilation"

    Read the Console im having issue with Xbox >ONE< x NOT the series X
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    replace game pass install with purchased cd

    Please verify that you were playing on an Xbox series console, and not a one console. There are Xbox one S and X and Xbox series S and X, must be Series

    If you put a disc in your S console it's a one.

    It will not say owned unless you actually purchase it digitally. It will say "installable" or if it's installed and updated "play"

    If you feel it's not reading your disc, please try a Blu-ray movie in the drive, and also go to power and choose "restart" in the guide.
  4. PlushRelic Win User

    Xbox series x

    Hello, Thank you for posting on Microsoft forum i would suggest to keep checking availability and stock on the Microsoft page as i have spoke to person who have bought their Xbox series x yesterday and they kept checking.

    Microsoft Xbox series x page below,

    Xbox series x
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Choosing a hardrrive

    Fair enough, a slow internet connection is as good excuse as any.

    Be aware however that while that drive will work on Series X, you won't be able to play Series X games directly from it. Series X games will require faster access and read speeds. My understanding is that the Series X games can be 'backed up' on an external
    drive and then need to copied/moved over to either the internal SSD or the External SSD's that will be available for the machine.

    The Series X will read and play Xbox One games from an external drive though.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Xbox Series X Suggestion

    Since the Elite v2 the controllers going forward will have Type C format, I dont see them going back to the old model to be honest.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Suggestion Please Read

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Suggestion Please Read - Similar Threads - Series Suggestion Please

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  8. Feedback and Suggestion for Enhanced Xbox Series X/S User Experience

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback and Suggestion for Enhanced Xbox Series X/S User Experience: I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series X/S to enhance the user experience. My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart...
  9. I’m getting a high fan noise on my Xbox Series X , under few conditions. Any suggestions...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m getting a high fan noise on my Xbox Series X , under few conditions. Any suggestions...: This is my first time asking here so I apologize if there is missing information or something. I recently bought my Xbox Series X, when I bought it and tested it everything was in order and the...
  10. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...