Xbox Series X stuck pending, but roommate ordered one after me and received his 3 days later?

Discus and support Xbox Series X stuck pending, but roommate ordered one after me and received his 3 days later? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On December 15th, I was finally able to order an Xbox Series X after continuous effort since launch day. I had set my shipping address to a different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickVivid, Dec 21, 2020.

1. NickVivid
    NickVivid Guest

Xbox Series X stuck pending, but roommate ordered one after me and received his 3 days later?

On December 15th, I was finally able to order an Xbox Series X after continuous effort since launch day. I had set my shipping address to a different address only a few blocks away from my current home knowing my roommate has been trying to order one too
    (wasn’t sure if there was a one per household rule.)

Having finally been able to order, I immediately told him to go on and order one. Less than two minutes after my successful purchase, he was able to successfully purchase one as well (with his shipping address set to our current address.)

On the following day, he gets an email saying the shipping label was created and expected delivery is the 18th. We think its odd and most likely false because neither of us expected that to be so quick.

I then check my order, and it’s still shown as pending, with no shipping information whatsoever (the money still hasn’t even been taken yet.)

Fast forward to the 18th, 9am rolls around and his Xbox Series X is delivered straight to porch.

Now I am sitting here scratching my head, and very frustrated after struggling to get one for over a month, and then he gets his in three days right in front of my face, yet I can’t even get a confirmation?

WHAT GIVES MICROSOFT? How are you deciding who gets one and who doesn’t? Should I be worried because the money still hasn’t been taken? Is anyone else in a similar boat?

:)

NickVivid, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X Preorder

Hi,

As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
  3. cpt sheridan Win User

Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to online session, but does connect to The Trial and Playground games

I don't know if these server problems are related to the updates they do for the game.

I remember not long after I installed the game on my Xbox series x last year it received an update a day or 2 later and I started getting a server error message on my Xbox series x yet on my Xbox one x the game played fine without an error message.
  4. geo215 Win User

Xbox series X order stuck on "pending"

There are mutiple post regarding this and it seems stock is very low and its only a placeholder until they get more in stock to ship. Some dates are 12/23 for any series x ordered tge 10th.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

50,000 Reward Credits for Xbox S purchase not deposited to account

Hello ProtagonistZero,

After reviewing your account, I can confirm that your order information was received in our latest batch and is currently in processing. It should appear as pending sometime in the next 1-3 days!
  6. Thiago Renato da Sil Win User

Can I change the address on a pending Xbox series x order?

Thema:

1. Xbox Series X stuck pending, but roommate ordered one after me and received his 3 days later? - Similar Threads - Series stuck pending

2. I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...: The controller is Xbox series s and I need help fixing it 88965f47-42c9-463e-b3ca-187fdc6a86fd
  3. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  4. My Series S is stuck in update mode, is resetting the only way out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is stuck in update mode, is resetting the only way out?: My Xbox Series S automatically tried to update this weekend. It has got stuck on 3 of 3; 'Applying'. It will go no further. This happens when I try to update from the cloud, AND when I try to...
  5. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...
  7. Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi there, I have bought a brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller today, hoping to start using it on the PC. After plugging it in for the first time, I was told I need to update it threw the...
  8. Xbox Series X audio stuck at Stereo Uncompressed when connected to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X audio stuck at Stereo Uncompressed when connected to TV: Hardware TV: Samsung S90C 65" AV Receiver: Yamaha RX-V6A HDMI Cables: 48Gbps Ultra HD 8K HDMI Cable to the TV from the receiver. Original Xbox HDMI cable. Setup Receiver connected to the TV...
  9. Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X): Hi I am using a Fanatec CSL DD wheel base with Mclaren GT3 V2. I can nevigate in the console main page. However, D-pad stuck on "UP" when I am in game. With the wheel base contected, the D-pad is...
  10. Xbox series X stuck in slow motion, games, dashboard, any apps, all slow mo visuals and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X stuck in slow motion, games, dashboard, any apps, all slow mo visuals and...: My Xbox was fine yesterday, now everything is stuck in slow motion. Like games, apps, even sounds on dashboard. And no it's not the TV. Almost $9k TV. It's fine. Very agitating. Any help would be...