XBOX Series X / StreetMerchant Botting Sites

Discus and support XBOX Series X / StreetMerchant Botting Sites in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want to report this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW2nZ8F6baU This is a live site that violates YouTube Community Guidelines. What this site is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gamelounge78, Dec 16, 2020.

  1. Gamelounge78
    Gamelounge78 Guest

    XBOX Series X / StreetMerchant Botting Sites


    I want to report this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW2nZ8F6baU

    This is a live site that violates YouTube Community Guidelines. What this site is doing is collecting merchandise from Internet commerce websites, such as NewEgg, Amazon, Best Buy, and forcing the merchandise to automatically add to the online cart by compromising
    the site's token with open source software called Streetmerchant https://github.com/jef/streetmerchant

    This led to the depletion of XBOX Series X, PS5's graphics cards, CPU's and other computer merchandise. These developers should all be held accountable.

    :)
     
    Gamelounge78, Dec 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Korhog Win User

    Xbox series S ?

    May be it will, bot not sure what this system will be released at one day with the series X
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Xbox one controller

    The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

    This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  4. MichaelFerrari3 Win User

    Scallpers

    There are 1000s of consoles on ebay. I bout the Xbox one X for $500 and the xbox one S for $400 14 months apart, both on launch day. I can't get a series X and all the wait until this time for online ordering, in stock just kidding, in store purchase
    only but only through online, nonsense is ridiculous.
    Im not paying some **** that cheated the system by using bots a dime

    Let them learn this doesn't work😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

    Here's something they don't know, I can buy all the series x with fake accounts using bots and they don't get a dime.

    they might want to consider the tables can be turned on them for once....
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Expanding the storage on the new Xbox

    Curious. The support site also doesn’t mention that this shouldn’t work. I’ll test other titles and let you know, but I’m sure Forza is the same.
    Excerpt from Xbox series x FAQ

    "Note Games optimised for Xbox Series X|S need to be played from the Xbox Series X|S internal SSD or the Storage Expansion Card. "
  6. JT MONY Win User

    Xbox Series X and the Media Remote

    Yes it does say it works with the Series X and there is no break in the line of site to the console.
Thema:

XBOX Series X / StreetMerchant Botting Sites

Loading...
  1. XBOX Series X / StreetMerchant Botting Sites - Similar Threads - Series StreetMerchant Botting

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...