Xbox series x storm blue controller

Discus and support Xbox series x storm blue controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've researched everywhere and haven't come across this issue, and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this; my girlfriend and I both have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MirroredBeast, Nov 25, 2020.

  1. Xbox series x storm blue controller


    I've researched everywhere and haven't come across this issue, and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this; my girlfriend and I both have the xbox series x in the same room (separate tvs) but my controller (the storm blue xbox series x) turns on
    my xbox, but as well as my girlfriends xbox even though its not connected to hers. Anyone else experiencing this? Also, we both have issues of the xbox randomly turning on on its own, and can't seem to fully turn it off sometimes unless we unplug it (only
    sometimes does powering it off normally works). Just curious if we are the only ones, or maybe the setting of turning on the xbox turns on our TV is effecting it in some kind of way?

    :)
     
    MirroredBeast, Nov 25, 2020
    #1
  2. Xtowers Win User

    Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

    So strange. Gathering Storm is working good for me. I'm on Series X myself.
  3. user68874884383 Win User

    Is it normal that my storm in warzone looks like this?

    It‘s just the Storm and the shadows (i made also a post about this in microsoft community, video is also on my youtube channel) in Warzone. (i play on the xbox series x)
  4. Kylejs101 Win User

    Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

    Same for me on Series X. Regular game is mostly fine but I installed Gathering Storm and it completely busted it. I uninstalled Gathering Storm and got a refund from Microsoft. Took literal minutes so I figured it’s Gathering Storm that’s the real issue and they’re aware of it. Get your money back. Nobody should buy Gathering Storm.
  5. cpt sheridan Win User

    2001 Space Odyssey 4KUHD 0x91d70001 error 🙄

    It seems to be a common problem with certain 4K UHD Blue Ray disks on the Xbox One and Series X.

    My Xbox One X refuses to play certain 4K UHD Blue Ray disks as well and I know it's not the disks that's causing the problem as they play on my stand alone 4K Blue Ray player.
  6. Don8591 Win User

    Xbox chat pad

    I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
Thema:

Xbox series x storm blue controller

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x storm blue controller - Similar Threads - series storm blue

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...