Xbox series x stopped controlling tv

Discus and support Xbox series x stopped controlling tv in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I’m having issues with my series x not controlling the tv. When I first got the new Xbox and over the first few months, it use to control... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/matt21345, Nov 24, 2022.

1. /u/matt21345
    /u/matt21345 Guest

Hey everyone, I’m having issues with my series x not controlling the tv. When I first got the new Xbox and over the first few months, it use to control the tv just fine. Then out of no where it stopped controlling it. Does anyone have any insight or solutions to why it stopped and how to fix it? Thanks.

submitted by /u/matt21345
    [link] [comments]

/u/matt21345, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.

Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
  3. Herr Nerd Win User

Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X

That the Xbox Series X supports HDMI 2.1 doesn't mean your TV needs to support that too. You can user your old TV with the Series X for sure.
  4. Legojoey1234 Win User

Will the Xbox Series X or S be able to be down scaled to 720p - 1080p?

I have a similar question. So if i have a 1080p TV will the Xbox Series X work fine on that? and is it worth getting the Series X for a 1080p TV? What are the advantages?
  5. Don8591 Win User

Xbox chat pad

I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
  6. mk kronic Win User

Xbox Series X (Maybe One/One X too) stops recording when controller disconnects

Thank you for the response but my controller is completely up to date. It actually just happened for the first time again with the xbox one x controller I was using. I think it's built in to the xbox series x/one x/one to stop recording if the controller is disconnected which causes this issue and makes the footage unusable. Not sure if you have a fix for that in particular but if not it seems it will continue to be an issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x stopped controlling tv - Similar Threads - series stopped controlling

2. Netflix stops playing video when I turn off my series x controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix stops playing video when I turn off my series x controller: Has never done this but when watching a video on Netflix and I turn off my controller, like I have for as long as I remember and never had a problem, but now it stops playing the video…. What did...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller buttons have stopped working after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller buttons have stopped working after firmware update: Hello, Recently I've experienced some connectivity issues with my xbox series x controller. Through official Microsoft channels, I've found out that it is possible to do a firmware update. I...
  4. Xbox series s controller D pad is continuously running either up or down non stop p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s controller D pad is continuously running either up or down non stop p: D pad is continusly running how to fix? 5dbb2cad-2e8d-4cc1-839f-57cae65a0579
  5. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller stopped working wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller stopped working wirelessly: My new controller worked perfectly with my Windows 10 PC for about 4 days. There were no issues. Then on day 5, it just completely stopped working wirelessly. I have tried all the troubleshooting...
  6. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller stopped working wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller stopped working wirelessly: My new controller worked perfectly with my Windows 10 PC for about 4 days. There were no issues. Then on day 5, it just completely stopped working wirelessly. I have tried all the troubleshooting...
  7. Xbox Series S Controller Randomly Disconnects/ Stops Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller Randomly Disconnects/ Stops Working: In the past couple of days, my controllers have randomly started to disconnect briefly or stop working. I think it's only been happening while I've been playing Call of Duty: Vanguard. Basically,...
  8. Xbox series s controller stopped working with headset microphone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s controller stopped working with headset microphone.: My controller works just fine except for when I am trying to talk through the microphone, I can hear people through party chat, but they can't hear me, I also did a xbox controller update, turn...
  9. My series X controller stops working while i play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X controller stops working while i play: i have it connected to pc When i leave it on the table alone it is always on but whne i play evry couple minutes the xbox button starts blinking and all the buttons stop working for like a minute...
  10. Elite Series II Controller Stopped Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series II Controller Stopped Working: Hey all...! I have an Elite Series II controller that I'm using on an XBox One S that seems to have decided it doesn't want to work anymore and I have no idea why. (Which is disturbing, since...