Xbox series X stock

Discus and support Xbox series X stock in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does any one know where i can get a Xbox series X in the uk as my kid wants one and all the websites i look at say out of stock.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlushRelic54582, May 7, 2021.

  1. Xbox series X stock


    Does any one know where i can get a Xbox series X in the uk as my kid wants one and all the websites i look at say out of stock.

    :)
     
    PlushRelic54582, May 7, 2021
    #1
  2. PlushRelic Win User

    Xbox series x

    Hello, Thank you for posting on Microsoft forum i would suggest to keep checking availability and stock on the Microsoft page as i have spoke to person who have bought their Xbox series x yesterday and they kept checking.

    Microsoft Xbox series x page below,

    Xbox series x
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

    standard xbox one controllers have been replaced with the series s/x controllers that work with all xbox one consoles and the new series s and x and even pc. they are readily in stock all over the uk, try argos.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox SX Preorder problems

    The Series X is out of stock. So that's why you're getting that message.
  5. ImAice Win User

    cars race o rama

  6. [Farscape] Win User

    Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) - Xbox One

    It will get increasingly more difficult to find stock now that Microsoft has stopped making the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S Digital.

    I would wait until they potentially announce the Xbox Series S which will be the cheaper version of the Series X later this year.
Thema:

Xbox series X stock

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X stock - Similar Threads - series stock

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Issues ordering Xbox series X despite it being in stock.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Issues ordering Xbox series X despite it being in stock.: Hello. Every time I try to order an Xbox series X console I get the following error code: CV: CASMicrosoftCV2514a11b.0.11 I have tried for hours trying to order. It says it is in stock but I’m...
  9. SHIPMENT OF STOCKS OF XBOX SERIES X ON THE PHILLIPPINES 2025

    in XBoX on Consoles
    SHIPMENT OF STOCKS OF XBOX SERIES X ON THE PHILLIPPINES 2025: SHIPMENT OF STOCKS OF XBOX SERIES X ON THE PHILLIPPINES 2025 e29cf541-1c26-4ba5-90db-11f540f9b43f
  10. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...