Xbox series x stock in Romania

Discus and support Xbox series x stock in Romania in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! I live in Romania and I am very interested in purchasing a Xbox Series X console from the romanian retailers. Unfortunately, the console is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EwaldCH1, Nov 15, 2020.

  1. EwaldCH1
    EwaldCH1 Guest

    Xbox series x stock in Romania


    Hello!

    I live in Romania and I am very interested in purchasing a Xbox Series X console from the romanian retailers.

    Unfortunately, the console is out of stock everywhere in my country.

    Do you have any news about Xbox Series X stocks?

    :)
     
    EwaldCH1, Nov 15, 2020
    #1
  2. Marian Grigorica Win User

    Xbox support in Romania?

    The xbox series x and s are sold in big supermarkets in Romania.
  3. PlushRelic Win User

    Xbox series x

    Hello, Thank you for posting on Microsoft forum i would suggest to keep checking availability and stock on the Microsoft page as i have spoke to person who have bought their Xbox series x yesterday and they kept checking.

    Microsoft Xbox series x page below,

    Xbox series x
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

    standard xbox one controllers have been replaced with the series s/x controllers that work with all xbox one consoles and the new series s and x and even pc. they are readily in stock all over the uk, try argos.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox SX Preorder problems

    The Series X is out of stock. So that's why you're getting that message.
  6. ImAice Win User

    cars race o rama

Thema:

Xbox series x stock in Romania

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x stock in Romania - Similar Threads - series stock Romania

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. Issues ordering Xbox series X despite it being in stock.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Issues ordering Xbox series X despite it being in stock.: Hello. Every time I try to order an Xbox series X console I get the following error code: CV: CASMicrosoftCV2514a11b.0.11 I have tried for hours trying to order. It says it is in stock but I’m...
  9. SHIPMENT OF STOCKS OF XBOX SERIES X ON THE PHILLIPPINES 2025

    in XBoX on Consoles
    SHIPMENT OF STOCKS OF XBOX SERIES X ON THE PHILLIPPINES 2025: SHIPMENT OF STOCKS OF XBOX SERIES X ON THE PHILLIPPINES 2025 e29cf541-1c26-4ba5-90db-11f540f9b43f
  10. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series x stock romania

    ,
  2. xbox stock romania