Xbox Series X & Steelseries Arctic 9x Connection Issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X & Steelseries Arctic 9x Connection Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having an issue with the connection of the Xbox Series X controller & Arctis 9x headset. They work great when connected, no complaints. But when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C14NHL, Dec 9, 2020.

  1. C14NHL
    C14NHL Guest

    Xbox Series X & Steelseries Arctic 9x Connection Issues


    I’m having an issue with the connection of the Xbox Series X controller & Arctis 9x headset.

    They work great when connected, no complaints. But when I turn the Xbox off via the controller, the controller disconnects but the Xbox immediately turns back on. Now the Xbox is on, both the controller and headet have lost their sync to the console. There
    is no way to re-sync either device until I do a full shut down of the console. When I restart from a full shut down I can go through the syncing process of each device again.

    Is this a common issue? I feel it’s because both are using the Xbox wireless protocol and there is something getting mixed up. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

    :)
     
    C14NHL, Dec 9, 2020
    #1
  2. redsoxbc3 Win User

    Xbox series x

    Yes its the steel series arctics 9x
  3. Aaron_103 Win User

    Xbox thinks a headset attached to controller permanently.

    Thank you everyone I I will try this now. I would like to add further information.

    This issue did not start until I started using Arctic Steelseries 9X - I am unsure if it has anything to do with the issue as they are the best headset I have used.
  4. Massimo_86 Win User
  5. Cosminiion Win User

    Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Xbox Wireless Headset, Crackles and pops.

    Personally, I have questions over how robust the Wireless signal is on the Series X....I have a Steelseries 9x headset (Wireless) and it will periodically have 5-10 minutes of audio issues, whether they be crackles, pops, and other general interference. Does seem to happen more often with some games....ironically, the games I have most issues with are Microsoft games, namely Forza.

    Although I would add that when I was using a Steelseries 7x plugged into my controller, it would also have occasional audio issues...just nowhere near as often as now.
Thema:

Xbox Series X & Steelseries Arctic 9x Connection Issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X & Steelseries Arctic 9x Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Series Steelseries Arctic

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Steelseries Arena 9 compatibility with Xbox Series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries Arena 9 compatibility with Xbox Series X: Hi. I have Xbox Series X connected to Dell S2721DGFT via HDMI. I would like to know if the speaker system 5.1 (Steelseries Arena 9) will work corectly if I connect it to a monitor via the...