Xbox Series X Steel series’s arctis 9x wireless headset audio issue?

Discus and support Xbox Series X Steel series’s arctis 9x wireless headset audio issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I keep encountering this issue on my xbox series x where the headset game volume intermittently increases and decreases. Usually i would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Shmac, Mar 29, 2021.

  1. Big Shmac
    Big Shmac Guest

    Xbox Series X Steel series’s arctis 9x wireless headset audio issue?


    Hi there,

    I keep encountering this issue on my xbox series x where the headset game volume intermittently increases and decreases. Usually i would havr to hard reset the xbox to fix this issue, i have noticed it only starts if the xbox hasnt been power cycled for a while or my elite series 2 controller is plugged into the console.

    More recently i discovered that on the game and chat audio mixer settings where the chat volume and game volume can be manually adjusted i noticed that the slider that balances between game and chat volume is increasing and decreasing by itself. The issue is i cannot change these settings or figure out for the life of me why it is doing that itself. The headset isnt faulty as i already had one replaced for the same issue so it cant be the headset.

    This never happened on my xbox one or xbox one x so seems to be a compatability issue with the xbox series x.

    It doesnt let me upload vidoes to this, however i have added a static screenshot of the video i took which should illustrate my issue.

    I apologise for the poor quality of the screenshot but it can clearly show that the audio mixer is in two different locations and it does this itself.
    Xbox Series X Steel series’s arctis 9x wireless headset audio issue? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Big Shmac, Mar 29, 2021
    #1
  2. JamieKing1986 Win User

    How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?

  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    I’m gearing up for the Xbox series X launch and want to know if the Steel series arctic nine

    If you can use the headset on the Xbox One / S / X, it should be usable on the Series X,

    Steel Series website on the Arctis 9X Headset states it will work on Xbox Series X, if its the Arctis 9X.

    Hi DerekMcClemens

    As far as I know, most if not all current hardware will be compatible with the Series X, even your games on your external hard drive can just be plugged in and enjoyed.

    This makes it easy for me as I have a 4TB external myself and its almost full.
    I wouldn't run the game direct from the 4TB hard drive as you wont get the fast loading or fast travel times that the Custom NVMe SSD offers, best to transfer you most regular played games on to the Xbox Series X SSD.
  4. CainAranda1 Win User

    Xbox Official Wired headset

    Consider switching to the updated wireless headset or the steel series Arctis 7x both are great options.
  5. Satan316 Win User

    What Headset do you use?

    I was using the Steele Series Arctis Pro for a year or so, but this required me to connect to parties via the xbox app.

    I now use the Arctis 9X which is perfect for the xbox.

    It is comfortable for long use and easy to get the right chat to game sound mix on the headset as you play.

    I think they are well worth it, but do cost a bit.
  6. DiabolicGambit Win User

    Looking for USB Headsets that work with my Xbox One

    Steel series Arctis 1 varified working.. Also all other usb headsets if you have the dts:x app.. Its 20$ but gives full usb audio functionality.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Steel series’s arctis 9x wireless headset audio issue?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Steel series’s arctis 9x wireless headset audio issue? - Similar Threads - Series Steel series’s

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. how to fix steel series headset

    in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix steel series headset: why is my artics 9x not charging or turning on? 71f8c329-1b3f-4d90-801e-9bf7748bca13
  8. Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones

    in XboX Insiders
    Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones: Just got the headphones and I’ve noticed a very poor audio delay with my games while using them. I’ve had wireless headphones from steel series prior to this pair but never encountered this issues...
  9. How do I connect STEEL SERIES STRATUS PRO(wireless) to my Xbox one?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect STEEL SERIES STRATUS PRO(wireless) to my Xbox one?: If anyone could reply with a step by step instructional, it would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance 578216b7-20db-4aff-8dde-67eb77c56489
  10. My steel series 7x headset won’t connect back to the Xbox one after unpairing. How can I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My steel series 7x headset won’t connect back to the Xbox one after unpairing. How can I...: How to get my steel series 7x headset paired to my Xbox one again f8447f31-e886-449d-a699-e04ae12892b3