Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE

Discus and support Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has this problem ever been reported before the "December 2022 update? I bought my Xbox series X in June 2022 and it was working flawlessly up until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Busa Trash, Mar 1, 2023.

  1. Busa Trash
    Busa Trash Guest

    Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE


    Has this problem ever been reported before the "December 2022 update?



    I bought my Xbox series X in June 2022 and it was working flawlessly up until the Xbox update in Dec. 2022. That is when everything started craping out. I have been a longtime customer of Microsoft Corp. and Xbox gaming systems all the way back to the first Xbox 360 and I have owned almost every new console that was released up to this current model the Xbox Series X and I must say I have never been disappointed in the quality of your products, UNTIL NOW.



    I bought 4 brand new X/S games made for the new Xbox series X/S machines and I can't play any of these games for more than 5min. to sometimes 30min. before the Xbox X freezes up / LOCKS UP / Dumps me to the Dashboard OR just plane powers down with NO input from me at all. And now it's doing the same thing to all of my old games like Division #1 and Division #2 and Red Dead redemption and so on. At first it was effecting only Xbox X/S type games now it effects all most all of my game, and I own over 450 games the reside in my Xbox down load cloud that I can't play just because of a faulty console Update (Dec 2022).



    Xbox needs to fix this Brocken Xbox series X operating systems so that, when I click on the (Network Speed & Statistics Test button) the result of the test pukes out the (((Detailed Network Statistics speed test results))) for the "MTU test" and the "Upload Speed test" it does not respond with this "test result" (( both results)) as being ((("NOT AVAILABLE"))). This test result also effects the Remote play test results and the Multiplayer connection results.

    Now this is the strange part, when I load up Microsoft Edge (from inside Xbox series X operating system) and I run a free internet speed test the results indicate that the Xbox is in fact Uploading more than (20Mbps) of data and Downloading more than (60Mbps) of data. I'm not sure about the MTU result because it's not normally reported during a normal/free internet speed test. I would like some answers PLEASE....!!!!!!!!

    :)
     
    Busa Trash, Mar 1, 2023
    #1
  2. DeniqL Win User

    New Xbox Series S console - constantly lagging in game when playing Fortnite - Please Any tips?

    Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    What results are you getting if you run a speed test?

    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

    Select Test network speed & statistics.

    Write down the following information from your speed test results (having this information handy will make the discussion easier if you have to contact your ISP later):

    Download speed

    Upload speed

    Ping (or Latency)
  3. supersyd24 Win User

    Xbox one keeps disconnecting and reconnecting instantly to xbox live

    Hello! I'm guessing you're using a wireless connection?

    It sounds like there is an issue with your bandwidth... First, you should troubleshoot your network connection speed by:

    1. Go to system settings

    2. Go to the General Settings

    3. Then go to Network Setting and click on "Test Network Speed & Statistics"

    This will run a test and give you information about: Download speed, Upload speed, and Ping

    (make sure to write down your test results for all 3)

    The minimum download speed is: 3 Mbps

    The minimum upload speed is: 0.5 Mbps

    The minimum ping speed is: 150 milliseconds

    If your test results are less than the minimum follow step 2 on this Xbox Support article:

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/xbox-one-connection-speed

    I hope this helped!
  4. AcquaintedGrief Win User

    Constantly disconnected from Xbox Live.

    SPEED TEST RESULTS

    Ping 18ms

    Download Speed 119.02mbps

    Upload Speed 12.22mbps

    XBOX LIVE TEST RESULTS

    XBOX STORES: SERVICE ALERT

    ERROR STATUS REPORT

    W: 0000 - 000B

    X: 0000 - F001

    Y: 208A - 4840

    Z: 0000 - 0000

    ID: FFFF - FFFF

    L: 0015 - 10F0

    Q: 8007 - 0435

    T: WIRED
  5. Francia J. Win User

    latency

    Can you please test the network speed and statistics on your Xbox by following the steps below:

    Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed and statistics.

    Kindly provide the following:

    Download Speed

    Upload Speed

    Latency

    Then go to https://speedtest.net using another device and provide the same information. We will compare it.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Extreme lag every 5 seconds making games unplayable

    Please don’t apologize and sorry for being unclear. Kindly test your network speed and statistics by following the steps below:

    Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed & Statistics.

    Let me know your current download speed, upload speed, latency, and wireless strength.
Thema:

Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE - Similar Threads - series statistics test

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...