Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE

Discus and support Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has this problem ever been reported before the "December 2022 update? I bought my Xbox series X in June 2022 and it was working flawlessly up until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Busa Trash, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Busa Trash
    Busa Trash Guest

Has this problem ever been reported before the "December 2022 update?

I bought my Xbox series X in June 2022 and it was working flawlessly up until the Xbox update in Dec. 2022. That is when everything started craping out. I have been a longtime customer of Microsoft Corp. and Xbox gaming systems all the way back to the first Xbox 360 and I have owned almost every new console that was released up to this current model the Xbox Series X and I must say I have never been disappointed in the quality of your products, UNTIL NOW.

I bought 4 brand new X/S games made for the new Xbox series X/S machines and I can't play any of these games for more than 5min. to sometimes 30min. before the Xbox X freezes up / LOCKS UP / Dumps me to the Dashboard OR just plane powers down with NO input from me at all. And now it's doing the same thing to all of my old games like Division #1 and Division #2 and Red Dead redemption and so on. At first it was effecting only Xbox X/S type games now it effects all most all of my game, and I own over 450 games the reside in my Xbox down load cloud that I can't play just because of a faulty console Update (Dec 2022).

Xbox needs to fix this Brocken Xbox series X operating systems so that, when I click on the (Network Speed & Statistics Test button) the result of the test pukes out the (((Detailed Network Statistics speed test results))) for the "MTU test" and the "Upload Speed test" it does not respond with this "test result" (( both results)) as being ((("NOT AVAILABLE"))). This test result also effects the Remote play test results and the Multiplayer connection results.

Now this is the strange part, when I load up Microsoft Edge (from inside Xbox series X operating system) and I run a free internet speed test the results indicate that the Xbox is in fact Uploading more than (20Mbps) of data and Downloading more than (60Mbps) of data. I'm not sure about the MTU result because it's not normally reported during a normal/free internet speed test. I would like some answers PLEASE....!!!!!!!!

:)

Busa Trash, Mar 1, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

New Xbox Series S console - constantly lagging in game when playing Fortnite - Please Any tips?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What results are you getting if you run a speed test?

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

Select Test network speed & statistics.

Write down the following information from your speed test results (having this information handy will make the discussion easier if you have to contact your ISP later):

Download speed

Upload speed

Ping (or Latency)
  3. supersyd24 Win User

Xbox one keeps disconnecting and reconnecting instantly to xbox live

Hello! I'm guessing you're using a wireless connection?

It sounds like there is an issue with your bandwidth... First, you should troubleshoot your network connection speed by:

1. Go to system settings

2. Go to the General Settings

3. Then go to Network Setting and click on "Test Network Speed & Statistics"

This will run a test and give you information about: Download speed, Upload speed, and Ping

(make sure to write down your test results for all 3)

The minimum download speed is: 3 Mbps

The minimum upload speed is: 0.5 Mbps

The minimum ping speed is: 150 milliseconds

If your test results are less than the minimum follow step 2 on this Xbox Support article:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/xbox-one-connection-speed

I hope this helped!
  4. AcquaintedGrief Win User

Constantly disconnected from Xbox Live.

SPEED TEST RESULTS

Ping 18ms

Download Speed 119.02mbps

Upload Speed 12.22mbps

XBOX LIVE TEST RESULTS

XBOX STORES: SERVICE ALERT

ERROR STATUS REPORT

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 208A - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F0

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: WIRED
  5. Francia J. Win User

latency

Can you please test the network speed and statistics on your Xbox by following the steps below:

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed and statistics.

Kindly provide the following:

Download Speed

Upload Speed

Latency

Then go to https://speedtest.net using another device and provide the same information. We will compare it.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Extreme lag every 5 seconds making games unplayable

Please don’t apologize and sorry for being unclear. Kindly test your network speed and statistics by following the steps below:

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed & Statistics.

Let me know your current download speed, upload speed, latency, and wireless strength.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE - Similar Threads - series statistics test

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  6. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  7. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  8. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  9. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  10. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd