Xbox series x starts up half screen issue!

Discus and support Xbox series x starts up half screen issue! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not all the time but when I boot up my xbox series x on the TV - right half of the screen is green and the other left half is the main xbox menu but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silver Fox9892, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Xbox series x starts up half screen issue!

Not all the time but when I boot up my xbox series x on the TV - right half of the screen is green and the other left half is the main xbox menu but its kinda blurry is there a fix to this to stop the split green screen or do I have to deal with it and just reboot the console as this happens maybe 4 times a month...?

:)

Silver Fox9892, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Silver Fox9892 Win User

I've purchased a new HDMI cable so far it's still happening at start up to make it go away I have to reboot the console then it's playable, any fixes on this issue?

Picture attached of issue!!!
    [​IMG]
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Silver

May I know if you tried using a brand new HDMI cable or connecting the console to a different HDMI and test?
    Or what else did you tried to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. RabidStorm02 Win User

Series x connects to hotspot but not my wifi.

I am having this same issue. Mine started about a week and a half ago, soon after the latest OS update to my series x. similarly, it works fine with my hotspot. My family has a Xbox one, and one x, which are having no issues, but my series X is having issues. I’m guessing it must be a bug in the operating system, but please keep the thread updated if you find a solution!
  5. digga182 Win User

How to fix error code 0x8007023e

I have the same issue on my Xbox series X I hard reset the console and now its worse than before I reset it. I started up my Xbox one X and no issues with that when I started up a game.
  6. MajorCarnage70 Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

I, too, have the same issue. Microsoft Rewards app hanging on the start-up splash screen. Then error message "Oops, looks like something went wrong" Service Unavailable. Tried two separate xbox. One X and Series X. One enrolled for insiders. One not. Both have the same error.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x starts up half screen issue! - Similar Threads - series starts half

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  4. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  5. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  6. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  7. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  8. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  9. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  10. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b