Xbox series x starts up differently now

Discus and support Xbox series x starts up differently now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have noticed over the last couple months my xbox series x everytime I turn it On. It goes through the xbox start up display display and then goes to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkKnight3234, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Xbox series x starts up differently now

I have noticed over the last couple months my xbox series x everytime I turn it On. It goes through the xbox start up display display and then goes to xbox homepage and then shows that my external hard drives are ready to sure why. It's doing it now it didn't do that before it. Used to only do all this whenever I would do a hard reset on the console.

:)

DarkKnight3234, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi DarkKnight3234,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are experiencing issue with your Xbox Series X. As per description, every time you start up the console, it will go to start display which is not the normal thing as before.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Any activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    2. What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We have search two articles that might get you resolve the issue.

[​IMG]

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Since the latest firmware, Xboxes now default to energy saving mode

You can adjust this under power in settings
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi DarkKnight3234,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. digga182 Win User

How to fix error code 0x8007023e

I have the same issue on my Xbox series X I hard reset the console and now its worse than before I reset it. I started up my Xbox one X and no issues with that when I started up a game.
  6. DoorlessLion439 Win User

Xbox one console pricing

Yes I'm starting to save up cash starting next week enough for the standard Xbox one X console tbh it's no different from the series X only in the rectangular shape and size of it also including the tax it's what I'm going to save up along with it and
    plus also the project scarlett's release would dramatically reduce the price on the x
Thema:

1. Xbox series x starts up differently now - Similar Threads - series starts differently

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  4. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  5. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  6. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  7. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  8. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  9. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  10. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b