Xbox series X split screen is not working for MX vs ATV legends game

Discus and support Xbox series X split screen is not working for MX vs ATV legends game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We downloaded this new game and split screen worked at first and then split screen stopped working when we tried again. An error comes up every time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samantha Kadlac, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Xbox series X split screen is not working for MX vs ATV legends game

We downloaded this new game and split screen worked at first and then split screen stopped working when we tried again. An error comes up every time you go under split screen, a black box comes up, saying adding second player and then it says an error occurred trying to start split screen.

:)

Samantha Kadlac, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

First we gonna proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Please make sure your tv is setup at least on 1080p, if it is configured on 720p that would be the issue.
  4. Samantha Kadlac Win User

Hi thank you. We tried all this and it’s still not working. when you go to split screen you have the option to add a guest. We click add guest and it still gives the error. We held down the off button until it completely shut down and then we pushed the button to turn the Xbox back on and the first screen we saw was a black screen that said Xbox , we saw no green boot up thing.
  5. L00P3Y WOLF Win User

xbox live

Its not letting me play on xbox live on mx vs atv reflex it says that the mx vs atv reflex server is unavailable at this time please try again later but ive been trying this for 1 day
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Mx vs Atv Alive Moto club depot quit working

MX vs ATV alive... The corroded dead pile that replaced the glorious ATV Offroad Fury.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X split screen is not working for MX vs ATV legends game - Similar Threads - series split screen

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  5. Is local split screen not working on Xbox X series

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is local split screen not working on Xbox X series: Is Xbox split screen working after update to Fortnite today 3a69d581-243a-45c3-a402-8174b9aebd3c
  6. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  7. How to Play Far Cry 3 (360) Split Screen on Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Far Cry 3 (360) Split Screen on Series S?: Hello, I'm getting a hard time trying to activate split screen and I don't even know if there's such an option for this game on Series S. According to the word on the internet, you should...
  8. Why can’t I split-screen on Black Ops 2 zombies with a series X??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I split-screen on Black Ops 2 zombies with a series X??: I don’t have an active Xbox live membership but I’m pretty sure I can still local split screen right??? It doesn’t let my friend sign in as a guest- it says “Can’t sign in to Xbox live. Please use...
  9. Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x: I mean Xbox is the most powerfull console in the world and support some very big game in split screen, like warzone they just need to finish it, but why not pubg I mean is there a reason?...
  10. My Xbox Series X will lose power for a split second once every 10 seconds or so.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X will lose power for a split second once every 10 seconds or so.: My Xbox series x just turned off out of the blue when I was playing a game. It will only turn on for about ten seconds or so and then immediately shuts off. I can’t even hard reset it because it...