Xbox Series X spielt keine 3D Blurays

Discus and support Xbox Series X spielt keine 3D Blurays in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo Microsoft mich würde auch interessieren ob geplant ist einen 3D Blu Ray Support für die Series X bereitzustellen? Durch den fehlenden Support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Teadrinker30, Dec 30, 2021.

  1. Teadrinker30
    Teadrinker30 Guest

    Xbox Series X spielt keine 3D Blurays


    Hallo Microsoft

    mich würde auch interessieren ob geplant ist einen 3D
    Blu Ray Support für die Series X bereitzustellen?

    Durch den fehlenden Support kann ich meine 3D Blu Ray Sammlung nicht abspielen.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    :)
     
    Teadrinker30, Dec 30, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Series X spielt keine 3D Blurays

    Ya no there ia a problem

    Xbox does support some.3d blurays bits it's a dying standard

    Because instead of being 1 standard you have 3 different glasses and very few consoles support even one
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    XBox OneX not displaying 3d

    Yes the Xbox one X does support 3d BluRay playback.

    Have you checked video settings to see if allow 3d is checkmarked?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

    Xbox one x spielt keine DVD / Bluray ab!? [Translation-Xbox one x doesn't play DVD/Bluray!?]

    Hi Mirko,

    If you have exhausted all troubleshooting steps and nothing seems to work, then I recommend reporting this issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app on your Xbox. You can report the issue to the proper teams and even include video or screenshots of the issue.
    I've personally tried the Blu-ray app on three different Xbox's and they are all working fine so I'm not sure what is going on with the app on your system.

    Follow this guide on how to report a problem:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem
  5. MirkoR.1 Win User

    Xbox one x spielt keine DVD / Bluray ab!? [Translation-Xbox one x doesn't play DVD/Bluray!?]

    hey Brad,

    no error codes are displayed.

    The Xbox is set to Germany and all other possible setting in the system of Xbox.

    There is no movie DVD / Bluray.

    The Blu-ray app freezes / crashes, no matter on which disc, the Xbox needs to be reset each time.

    All regional settings are set to Germany as it is in the setup queried during the initial setup.

    best regards
  6. MirkoR.1 Win User

    Xbox one x spielt keine DVD / Bluray ab!? [Translation-Xbox one x doesn't play DVD/Bluray!?]

    hi, wie will Microsoft jetzt dieses Problem handhaben?

    Es scheinen ja viele Xbox one x Besitzer zu seihen die keine DVD/Blu-ray abspielen können.

    Siehe auch Blu-ray-App Bewertung! Bitte um Antwort zur Thematik!

    Lösungen und kein Schweigen! Ansonsten Ist der Preis von 499,- Euro völlig überzogen und nicht gerechtfertigt.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Google Translate :

    hi, how is Microsoft going to handle this problem now?

    Many Xbox one x owners seem to be unable to play DVD / Blu-ray.

    See also Blu-ray app review! Please answer to the topic!

    Solutions and no silence!

    Otherwise the price of 499, - Euro is completely covered and not justified.

    Yours sincerely
Thema:

Xbox Series X spielt keine 3D Blurays

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X spielt keine 3D Blurays - Similar Threads - Series spielt keine

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...