Xbox series X sound lag on game clips

Discus and support Xbox series X sound lag on game clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All my game clips lag behind in sounds so the sound is ahead of the game clip itself. Is there away to fix it? d835e67b-3526-436f-aff9-60fbf26b87ca Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SolventDuke2, Jul 16, 2022.

1. SolventDuke2
    SolventDuke2 Guest

All my game clips lag behind in sounds so the sound is ahead of the game clip itself. Is there away to fix it?

:)

SolventDuke2, Jul 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SolventDuke2, have you tried moving some of your clips out of Xbox, such as One Drive or your mobile device to see if this lag is only on playback?

That's because sometimes if the console has too many recordings it may not have enough space internally to swap apps, games, and clips.

Try moving some clip out and make sure it plays with lag, in case it plays normally means that they were recorded correctly, but if they play with lag they were recorded source with the delayed sound.

And let's do the following, let's do a cache cleanup and if you have games in quick resume remove them from quick resume.

The first is a cache cleanup:

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

I'll be waiting for your feedback.
  3. Saman.SuD Win User

Recording clip on xbox series s cause fps drop or lag?

It is very low while playing and a normal player cannot detect it, but it becomes very intense while saving the clip.

It should be noted that the clips are saved without sound unless I have already opened a non-optimized game and then open the optimized Xbox series s/x games.
  4. KoenWarring Win User

Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack

I recorded a clip from a game of FIFA21 Xbox series edition and I experience the same kind of issues with the lag in your clip. Don't know how it happens.
  5. JY Studios.. Win User

XBox Series X MSFS 2020 Faulty Recordings

New XBOX series X Serial Number(17-8-2021)

Service Date 17th August 2021

Product ID : [mod removed]

SN: [mod removed]

Hello Again Mateus

I have just received my replacement Xbox Series X and this one has the exact same problem as my first one, ie:bad playback of clips recorded from my FS 2020 and TSW sims (see discussion with moderater Mateus Fortuna on the first Xbox series X) plus with this one has no sound (sometimes) and it cant trim the clips, i have put a clip on you You Tube again (taken from a 4k 60hz TV)

https://youtu.be/_KUHbM2e0hk

Freddy
  6. wtv5 Win User

I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

i am having the same problem i cannot clip in a game on xbox series x roblox
Thema:

1. Xbox series X sound lag on game clips - Similar Threads - series sound lag

2. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  3. My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...: My Xbox series s has suddenly started having audio issues , the setting is greyed out and I can’t change the mixer levels 2cf14985-600e-4894-be48-fe82e3316d49
  4. Headset controller sound Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset controller sound Xbox series S: Hello, I am at wits end on this now. For some reason, when I plug our headset into my second controller, I get no sound, this is a Xbox original wireless controller that I bought last week, and...
  5. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  6. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  7. No surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    No surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver: Greetings! I have an old Denon AVR 591 5.1 surround sound system. It's worked great for me for about 15 years, until recently. I upgraded my TV to 4k last year, and realized the Denon cannot...
  8. How Do I Get 5.1 Surround Sound To Work On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get 5.1 Surround Sound To Work On My Xbox Series S: I’m trying to get my Series S to work on my 5.1 surround sound system and not having any luck. This set of instructions...
  9. No surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    No surround sound with Xbox Series X and old Denon receiver: Greetings! I have an old Denon AVR 591 5.1 surround sound system. It's worked great for me for about 15 years, until recently. I upgraded my TV to 4k last year, and realized the Denon cannot...
  10. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8