: Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005

Discus and support : Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005 Hi guys. When i try to use 1440p 120hz on my tv it just does not allow 120hz. But it does 1080p 120hz What can be... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by FiratIren, Dec 23, 2020.

1. FiratIren
    FiratIren Guest

Hi guys.

When i try to use 1440p 120hz on my tv it just does not allow 120hz. But it does 1080p 120hz

What can be the reason? If the output set to AUTO(Recommended) the tv resolution 4k UHD can be choosen but the input lag is very high.

When set that output to HDMI i loose the 4k resolution and limited with the 1080p 60hz/120hz and 1440p/60hz

When it comes to my monitor Samsung C32GH70 1440p 144hz

With the output set to AUTO(recommended) Cbox series detects my 2k monitor as 4k UHD monitor and allows me to choose 4k UHD in resolution options. Hoe can it be possible?

When i set the output to HDMI in order to achive 1440p 120hz ,it only allows me to choose

1440p 60hz

1080p 60hz

1080p 120hz

Basically the monitor supports that 1440p 120hz. How can i fix that?

:)

FiratIren, Dec 23, 2020
  2. HaoWang23rpi Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

it only happens to the Xbox X series + Samsung TV. I have Xbox one and a sony TV as well. I tried Xbox X series + Sony TV and Xbox one + Samsung TV. both work...
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Console Wars (TIME TO STOP)

I think Xbox is gonna take over Sony for sure once the Series X is out
  4. ngocphi Win User

Backwards Compatibility (MK9)

Well ideas section for bc I'd gone but hate to burst your bubble but xbox one games are fully bc with series x

Now if you want a 4k update for the series x that is and always has been on the publisher side

Not ms or sony
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Gaming world taken by surprise!

I think Sony might rush the presentation of PS5 or they could try to upgrade the PS5 so it can compete with the Xbox Series X.
  6. LaurentPerrier3 Win User

sound pop intial startup xbox series x (edit) coming from tv or bluetooth speakers

when i startup my xbox series x connected to a sony x85k there is 1 sound pop ever since the udate on 9/6/22
Thema:

1. : Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005 - Similar Threads - Series Sony 65Xf9005

2. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  3. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  4. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  5. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  6. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  7. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  8. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  9. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  10. Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago: When i start console on tv shows text unsupported signal. Check your output device And i don't know how to fix this Any ideas? 52b5dcce-c694-4a75-880a-4bc32619934c