Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem

Discus and support Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue with my xbox series x. Usually when I turn on I have black screen, the xbox button lights up but after 30-40 seconds it turns off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PiotrPytko, Jan 28, 2021.

  1. PiotrPytko
    PiotrPytko Guest

    Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem


    Hi,

    I have an issue with my xbox series x. Usually when I turn on I have black screen, the xbox button lights up but after 30-40 seconds it turns off. Then I have to turn on again and it is working normally until next day.

    When I setup on first time I have chosen instant on mode but I changed into economic mode after some hours.

    Did someone have similar symptoms?

    :)
     
    PiotrPytko, Jan 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Suyeta Win User

    Xbox Series S keeps turning itself on since update?

    This is not helpful because it is the opposite problem. The Xbox turns back ON when you turn it off while still in dev mode. I have the same problem with Xbox Series X.
  3. Mecha Nabeshin Win User

    Warzone and Halo crashing/shutting off series x

    I’m having the same problem with my Series X and Halo. Sometimes just the game crashes, sometimes the entire console shuts down. I have tried all of the above suggestions and it still happens.

    I purchased the Series X specifically for Halo. Very frustrating.
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

    Forza horizon 4

    It's a server problem from their side as I get that error now and again as well.

    For me, it sometimes happens on my Xbox Series X after they update the game.
  5. gregkeppeler Win User

    Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

    I have almost the same problem except the error message says

    “if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

    Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  6. Windyrunner Win User

    Sometimes the series x turn off right after turning on

    Thank you so much for the good support!

    Would try this tonight when i get home!

    Didnt knew that one could do all this :)

    Stay safe and happy gaming to you also.

    Best Regards Ray
Thema:

Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem - Similar Threads - series sometimes turn

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  7. Is it normal that the FPS on my Xbox Series S console sometimes decreases?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it normal that the FPS on my Xbox Series S console sometimes decreases?: Hello, when I play Subnautica below zero, it is in this game that I sometimes notice small frame rate drops. Could you tell me if this is normal? The problem is only with this game. I must say...
  8. Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...: Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz dont work Could the support contact me to fix it in any way? 3fa7956c-a1e4-4db7-99c9-c1aef0b6fcea
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work sometimes

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work sometimes: First the Xbox button doesn’t work and the controller won’t turn on unless it’s plugged in, but even when it is plugged in it doesn’t work but all of the other buttons work. It’s fully charged...
  10. 4K Blu Ray skips sometimes on the Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    4K Blu Ray skips sometimes on the Series X: I'm trying to play "The Batman" on a 4K Blu Ray on my Xbox Series X. During certain sections, the movie skips. I even got a second copy and this still happens. Is there an issue with 4K Blu Rays...