Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem

Discus and support Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue with my xbox series x. Usually when I turn on I have black screen, the xbox button lights up but after 30-40 seconds it turns off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PiotrPytko, Jan 28, 2021.

1. PiotrPytko
    PiotrPytko Guest

Hi,

I have an issue with my xbox series x. Usually when I turn on I have black screen, the xbox button lights up but after 30-40 seconds it turns off. Then I have to turn on again and it is working normally until next day.

When I setup on first time I have chosen instant on mode but I changed into economic mode after some hours.

Did someone have similar symptoms?

:)

PiotrPytko, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Suyeta Win User

Xbox Series S keeps turning itself on since update?

This is not helpful because it is the opposite problem. The Xbox turns back ON when you turn it off while still in dev mode. I have the same problem with Xbox Series X.
  3. Mecha Nabeshin Win User

Warzone and Halo crashing/shutting off series x

I’m having the same problem with my Series X and Halo. Sometimes just the game crashes, sometimes the entire console shuts down. I have tried all of the above suggestions and it still happens.

I purchased the Series X specifically for Halo. Very frustrating.
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

Forza horizon 4

It's a server problem from their side as I get that error now and again as well.

For me, it sometimes happens on my Xbox Series X after they update the game.
  5. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  6. Windyrunner Win User

Sometimes the series x turn off right after turning on

Thank you so much for the good support!

Would try this tonight when i get home!

Didnt knew that one could do all this :)

Stay safe and happy gaming to you also.

Best Regards Ray
Thema:

1. Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem - Similar Threads - series sometimes turn

2. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  3. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  4. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  5. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  6. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  7. Is it normal that the FPS on my Xbox Series S console sometimes decreases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it normal that the FPS on my Xbox Series S console sometimes decreases?: Hello, when I play Subnautica below zero, it is in this game that I sometimes notice small frame rate drops. Could you tell me if this is normal? The problem is only with this game. I must say...
  8. Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...: Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz dont work Could the support contact me to fix it in any way? 3fa7956c-a1e4-4db7-99c9-c1aef0b6fcea
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work sometimes: First the Xbox button doesn’t work and the controller won’t turn on unless it’s plugged in, but even when it is plugged in it doesn’t work but all of the other buttons work. It’s fully charged...
  10. 4K Blu Ray skips sometimes on the Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4K Blu Ray skips sometimes on the Series X: I'm trying to play "The Batman" on a 4K Blu Ray on my Xbox Series X. During certain sections, the movie skips. I even got a second copy and this still happens. Is there an issue with 4K Blu Rays...