Xbox series x smell
Discus and support Xbox series x smell in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my xbox seires x a little bit ago and after couple days use it starting smelling like smoke when i got close to the top of the console and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Syn3rgy r9ge, Nov 20, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox series x smell
Loading...
-
Xbox series x smell - Similar Threads - series smell
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Xbox series x plastic smell
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series x plastic smell: I have had my console for about a month give or take a few days and I was wondering is a plastic smell normal. It is slightly there when the console is cooled down but is barely noticeable but... -
Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious... -
My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb
in XBoX on ConsolesMy series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb: The trouble only started this morning Thursday 2nd November I have owned my console from new for a couple of years now and never had a problem before today everything else works fine I just can’t... -
New xbox series x burning plastic smell
in XBoX on ConsolesNew xbox series x burning plastic smell: Only playing 1080p game for about an hour and it is almost too hot to touch the side of the xbox series x console. It is on a shelf with plenty of ventilation. The top of the console where the... -
Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...
in XBoX on ConsolesAnybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...: Since the latest console update my console smells like burning plastic mixed with an electrical fire with the added bonus of a hair dryer smell. It's messed me up I've been having medical issues...
Users found this page by searching for:
xbox series x smell