Xbox series X sleep mode and startup

Discus and support Xbox series X sleep mode and startup in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am mainly asking this so I stop stressing. A few days ago I switched my halo series x from instant on to energy saver since I was going to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JonathanIberri-Gutierrez, Nov 19, 2021.

  1. Xbox series X sleep mode and startup


    Hi, I am mainly asking this so I stop stressing. A few days ago I switched my halo series x from instant on to energy saver since I was going to be away for a few days. However when I went today to switch it back to instant on, I noticed that the menu no longer says power mode and start up it says sleep mode and startup. And instead of instant on it says standby. Did they recently change this name or did something happen to my Xbox? Is standby the same as instant on?

    :)
     
    JonathanIberri-Gutierrez, Nov 19, 2021
    #1
  2. Giugio17 Win User

    Xbox series X sleep mode and startup

    But, anyway, why my Xbox series s using this energy saver sleep mode, startup even using my controller?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox series X sleep mode and startup

    Yes, standby is the same as instant on. The new update has changed the name.
  4. Doon_23 Win User

    My Xbox Series X has "Sleep Mode & Startup" instead of "Power Mode & Startup"

    Great! Thanks so much for your help, I appreciate it.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    My Xbox Series X has "Sleep Mode & Startup" instead of "Power Mode & Startup"

    You're welcome. Stay healthy and safe.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    My Xbox Series X has "Sleep Mode & Startup" instead of "Power Mode & Startup"

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    The same option on my Xbox One S, seems like they have updated the settings but no worries, you can still download games in the background or when your console is turned off by choosing "standby mode", it's the equivalent of instant-on.
Thema:

Xbox series X sleep mode and startup

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X sleep mode and startup - Similar Threads - series sleep mode

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  7. Xbox Series controller stops charging while console is in sleep mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series controller stops charging while console is in sleep mode: My xbox controller stops charging while my console is in sleep mode. Bought Xbox Series X with officual rechargeable battery in July. The power efficient mode isn't activated in settings....
  8. Fan turned off during sleep mode on series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fan turned off during sleep mode on series x: Hi all, Not sure if I'm being paranoid or if this is a legitimate concern. Last night I turned off my series x and left it in sleep mode. The fan was on still which I presumed is normal. Then...
  9. Series X unable to connect to Network (Ethernet) after low power sleep until rebooted

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X unable to connect to Network (Ethernet) after low power sleep until rebooted: Found an issue affecting Xbox Series X network connectivity on startup from power save mode (.5v). Unable to detect Ethernet network interface until reboot. This issue occurs when a Western...
  10. Xbox Series S - generating heat in sleep mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - generating heat in sleep mode: Hi all! I’m sorry in advance for any dumb questions I’ve been posting - I’m new to this generation of Xbox as my last console was the 360. Sometimes, when I am not using my console for a while,...