Xbox Series X shuts down after opening any game.

Discus and support Xbox Series X shuts down after opening any game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X shut down after opening any game or app. Once I login to my Xbox, I’ll wait 30-60 seconds to open any game or app. Once I open it, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chase_bons, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X shuts down after opening any game.

My Xbox Series X shut down after opening any game or app. Once I login to my Xbox, I’ll wait 30-60 seconds to open any game or app. Once I open it, the title screen displays, for a few seconds then goes black and the Xbox shuts off. It does this multiple times in a row even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game/app. What is the fix?

submitted by /u/chase_bons
    [link] [comments]

/u/chase_bons, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Jayz Deez Win User

Xbox Bacwards Compatibility

Unfortunately, I believe they shut it down late last year however with the upcoming realise of the Xbox Series X they will be opening back up to suggestions.
  3. Katy Louise Win User

Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?

Hi,

Yes I did this the other day and it still shuts down after I quit the game, I have checked all my settings and nothing is set for the series x to shut down when I quit a game.
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

How long xbox 360 servers is open?

The only reason I don’t think Xbox 360 servers will be shut down anytime soon, even after series X comes out, is that you still have games that I’ve just been added to backwards compatibility and those games will continue on when series X comes out. A
    lot of the backwards compatible games have multiplayer elements that need servers so it wouldn’t be a good idea to shut down games you just released.
  5. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  6. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
Thema:

Xbox Series X shuts down after opening any game.

1. Xbox Series X shuts down after opening any game. - Similar Threads - Series shuts down

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Series x randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x randomly shutting down: Hi all, I have a series x since release and have never had any issues but lately the console shuts off on its own while playing a game. I have had it cleaned by a store that has looked after all...
  4. Xbox Series X Shuts down in 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Shuts down in 4k: Hello, I have an issue after purchasing a new tv. My Xbox worked fine with the previous tv, but it was only running at 1080p so I decided to purchase a new 4k 120hz tv. The model I got (Vizio...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X shutting down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Series X shutting down?: My xbox is shutting down during halo infinite. Is there something wrong with my xbox? I've had my series X since day 1 and this is the first time something like this has happened....
  6. Xbox Series S Randomly Shuts Down; Gives Overheating Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Randomly Shuts Down; Gives Overheating Error: Hello, my Series S will consistently shut down after a certain amount of time running a game. At first I thought there was some issue overheating because that was the error message that I received...
  7. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  8. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden: Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere. I’ve been having this issue for more than a year, for some reason I cannot...
  9. Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...: I am asking it because i am new to xbox . c73f055a-8ce4-41b1-8a39-3b5e6987c042
  10. Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes: Hi my Xbox keeps shutting down or turning it's self off ff6b2faa-6d10-4536-8e47-2c12bdfbce48