Xbox series X shutdown problem in immediate power mode

Discus and support Xbox series X shutdown problem in immediate power mode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone ��question for those who have series X and are part of the insider program ring alpha. Then I noticed this problem after the last update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mastra.91, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Mastra.91
    Mastra.91 Guest

Hello everyone ��question for those who have series X and are part of the insider program ring alpha. Then I noticed this problem after the last update of the ring alpha. I have the console in immediate power mode and after the last update of the alpha
    ring which now dates back to about 10 days ago, I noticed this anomaly when turning off the console in immediate power mode. The problem doesn't always arise. I always turn off the console from the controller by holding down the lit X and click on turn off
    console, the console turns off, after about two minutes the lit X on the console starts flashing and it's as if the console restarts because you hear the noise the blu ray player when the console is turned on, after this the X on the console remains fixed
    and after a few seconds it makes the sound of the shutdown and turns off remaining in immediate power mode. Anyone have the same problem? I repeat it does not always. I have already reported the problem via app on the console. thank you very much for the
    replies.

:)

Mastra.91, Dec 21, 2020
  2. g fUP Win User

Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

When I want to disconnect the electricity from the device, I turn off the device completely through the settings

You should not disconnect the power from the Xbox Series X while it is in sleep or shutdown mode even if the fan does not rotate ???
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon on xbox series x when i wanna turn it off?

Hi Sina,

In addition to Nathan’s answers above, you may want to enable the shutdown option (energy saving) power mode if you’re concerned about the energy consumption and the amount of time your console takes to power off. Refer to:

About power options on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S | Xbox Support

It’s honestly nothing to worry about as long as your console is positioned correctly and well ventilated, though. The power cable should ideally be connected directly to the wall outlet with no extension cables in the setup if possible :)

How to position and ventilate your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Also, as you have a Series X, I’d recommend reading through the official Xbox Series X|S FAQ

Hope this helps.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Xbox One has stopped reading DVD

I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

All discs not working on Xbox One

I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.

Also, eject the disc before you shutdown.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Unable to see Multiplayer option in No Man's Sky

Can you try performing a power cycle on your Xbox?

To do this:

For Series X|S

- Open Settings on Xbox.

- Select the General tab.

- Click on Power Options.

- Under the “Options” section, click the “Shutdown now” option.

- Click the “Shut down” button.

For Xbox One

Go to the Home screen.

Press the Menu button on the controller.

Select Settings.

Go to Sleep Mode & Start-Up

Select Turn Off/ Full Shut Down.

Once done, power up the console and see if the issue continues.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X shutdown problem in immediate power mode - Similar Threads - series shutdown problem

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...
  5. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  6. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...
  7. How do I completely shutdown Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I completely shutdown Xbox series s?: Hii, I have activated dev mode in Xbox series s and have energy saving mode enabled. When I use shutdown option from Power settings, which I think completely shuts down the console, I still get...
  8. Unexpected System Shutdown on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Unexpected System Shutdown on Series X: Xbox Series X was on for approximately 30 minutes before unexpectedly shutting down in the middle of a game. It was not a system shutdown so much as a complete loss of power. System was able to be...
  9. Xbox series s randomically makes the shutdown sound even when it's off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s randomically makes the shutdown sound even when it's off: My xbox series s randomically makes the shutdown noises after the console itself is shutdown, in the past 3 hours it did that for about 6 times but now it seems to have stopped. Does someone know...
  10. Even when my Series S is in Shutdown mode, games and apps will not install.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even when my Series S is in Shutdown mode, games and apps will not install.: Even when my Series S is in Shutdown mode, games and apps will not install. The Sleep mode doesn't either. I have not tinkeredaround with power settings. I have an app that has been installing...