Xbox series x shown as Xbox one on my devices

Discus and support Xbox series x shown as Xbox one on my devices in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, i want to ask since i recently obtained an xbox series x. When looking at my devices on my account information I noticed that my linked series x... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShelbieDouglas, Nov 11, 2020.

  1. Xbox series x shown as Xbox one on my devices


    Hey, i want to ask since i recently obtained an xbox series x. When looking at my devices on my account information I noticed that my linked series x console was shown as an xbox one. Was this a mistake that you’re going to fix soon?

    :)
     
    ShelbieDouglas, Nov 11, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox series x shown as Xbox one on my devices

    This is happening to everyone. Microsoft will be aware of the issue, and should be issuing a fix for it soon.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    Series S shown as Xbox One in my devices

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community.

    We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Could you tell us if you registered the console serial recently?

    *Thank you in advance for contacting.
  4. NightRider5677 Win User

    I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag

    My signed devices are my xbox series x & My xbox one s & my PC desktop
  5. Don B1 Win User

    When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

    I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

    When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

    I have Xbox one x.

    But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
  6. RabidStorm02 Win User

    Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

    I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
Thema:

Xbox series x shown as Xbox one on my devices

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x shown as Xbox one on my devices - Similar Threads - series shown devices

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...: Hello, as mentioned above, I bought some DLC for the game Conan on my Xbox series X but in-game, it's impossible to craft anything related to the DLC other than the building pieces. I noticed that...