Xbox series x shown as pending

Discus and support Xbox series x shown as pending in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i pre-ordered on the 22nd of september my series x and until a couple days ago my order was scheduled to be delivered on the 10th of november.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarcoNapoli1, Oct 15, 2020.

  1. MarcoNapoli1
    MarcoNapoli1 Guest

    Xbox series x shown as pending


    Hi i pre-ordered on the 22nd of september my series x and until a couple days ago my order was scheduled to be delivered on the 10th of november.

    Today i went for a check and i ve found it has been listed as pending...

    What does it mean?in September i even received the confirmation email for the purchase...does it mean i won t get It on launch date?

    :)
     
    MarcoNapoli1, Oct 15, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently

    The xbox series x isn't till the end of the month

    The xbox one version is still pending
  3. Thiago Renato da Sil Win User

    Can I change the address on a pending Xbox series x order?

  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Preorder

    Hi,

    As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

    Leaks or rumours of RE 8.

    I'm not the type of person to get hyped off of rumors and leaks at all. I love when a game is just shown by surprise. Like what they did with the Xbox Series X nobody knew it was about to be shown off.
  6. Lobby84919 Win User

    Xbox Series X

    Xbox have shown with the Xbox one X that they have the hardware sussed and the Series X should purr like a cat. I'm hoping they continue to invest in first party games which is the biggest draw to a console.
Thema:

Xbox series x shown as pending

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x shown as pending - Similar Threads - series shown pending

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...: Hello, as mentioned above, I bought some DLC for the game Conan on my Xbox series X but in-game, it's impossible to craft anything related to the DLC other than the building pieces. I noticed that...