Xbox Series X Short Blackscreens in irregular intervals

Discus and support Xbox Series X Short Blackscreens in irregular intervals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just received a new Series X and a new Omen 27i Monitor for it. At first everything seemed to work fine but when playing for example GTA Online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yakultie, Jan 31, 2021.

  1. Yakultie
    Yakultie Guest

    Xbox Series X Short Blackscreens in irregular intervals


    I
    have just received a new Series X and a new Omen 27i Monitor for it. At
    first everything seemed to work fine but when playing for example GTA
    Online I get short black screens for like 1 or 2 seconds in irregular
    intervals. Is this a known bug or has someone experienced similar
    issues?

    I don't experience anything similar when using the monitor at
    1440p/144hz for work

    Firmware latest for both as of 28th January

    Settings: 1440p / 120fps + VRR Color: 10bit Connected via HDMI

    :)
     
    Yakultie, Jan 31, 2021
    #1
  2. JosephG7 Win User
  3. MoeZArts Win User

    xbox one and xbox series x

    All Xbox consoles will be using the same Xbox Live service, so in short yes you will be able to play with Xbox Series X players.
  4. Moby 3174 Win User

    Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player Fix it! Fix It! Fix it! FIX IT! FIX IT!

    https://youtu.be/8y4CBCnf728

    https://youtube.com/shorts/IL6Czq_LHsc?feature=share

    These are me, my problems and my Xbox Series X.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Xbox Series X short freezes

    Hello there @Swishh x, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

    Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

    In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

    The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

    In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash, and game freeze related issues:

    The link: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

    In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

    Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox Series X short circuit

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Nadejda, consoles are more sensitive to small variations in electrical current, so only it turns on.

    It doesn't matter what your residence or region is like, but in those cases you can purchase a small Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) or No break,

    It will help your equipment to stabilize the current and avoid damage to the console.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Short Blackscreens in irregular intervals

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Short Blackscreens in irregular intervals - Similar Threads - Series Short Blackscreens

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...: My console seems to drop out of connection with the wifi, but only during online play. This has happened with Titanfall 2, Fortnite, and now Halo Infinite. 3f120b71-ba3b-42b9-984f-ee1328f309be
  10. Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal: [img] Hey guys. So. I move my xbox and take it with me everywhere. It's a series S. I have the Seagate card. Well, I unplugged my xbox. Power first. Then my memory card as not to hit it and make...