Xbox Series X Service Repair Experience

Discus and support Xbox Series X Service Repair Experience in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I had a problem with my Xbox crashing every time I booted up a game. I made an Xbox service center request and shipped it out today with expedited... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Independent_Analyst1, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X Service Repair Experience

Hi I had a problem with my Xbox crashing every time I booted up a game. I made an Xbox service center request and shipped it out today with expedited next day air shipping. I was wondering what your guys’ experience is with how long getting your Xbox back takes?

submitted by /u/Independent_Analyst1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Independent_Analyst1, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Awful Series X Repair Experience

Hello again, be sorry for what's happening, but only they can help you in situations like this.
  3. ClutchColin21 Win User

As you can see in my post above, I have already been in contact with Support more times than I'd like to admit. They seem to have only made my situation worse.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ClutchColin21, when it comes to warranty and replacement of console or accessories only xbox support can help you, ideally contact them via chat via the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox series x service repair

You need to call FedEx and don’t let them off the hook

You also neeed to contact amicrosoft customer service. Once a window closes, they will be able to file a claim with FedEx and send you a new one
  6. Rostom L Win User

service repair xbox series x

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

There's really no reports or details on what they did to your console but rest assured that it will be repaired and tested before sending it back you.

Based from the link below "After your console or sensor has been received at our service center, the average time of service is 14 to 21 days, including shipping time."
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
Thema:

Xbox Series X Service Repair Experience

1. Xbox Series X Service Repair Experience - Similar Threads - Series Service Repair

2. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  3. Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?: I have my Xbox Series X in our game room connected to an AVR (tuner/amp) and on the same LAN as my Windows 11 PC, which is set up as a DLNA media server (music is accessible to other...
  4. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  5. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  6. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...
  7. No services options available for Xbox Series S repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No services options available for Xbox Series S repair.: I am from the Philippines and I am trying to have my XSS that suddenly won’t turn on repaired. I tried to put in an order request but it said that no service options are available. What should I...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?: As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it...
  9. My Xbox series X is saying service info is unavailable but my Wi-Fi is working fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is saying service info is unavailable but my Wi-Fi is working fine: I try everything I restarted it both router and Xbox unplugging it for 3 to 5 minutes but it keeps saying service info is unavailable 51bb7fca-5964-4001-837d-5b4697426b34
  10. Getting a repair service request for an Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a repair service request for an Xbox Series X: Hello there! My Xbox Series X was on the title screen for Hollow Knight when it suddenly turned off. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and saw sparks at the base of the device. It...