Xbox Series X: Separate Audio (Left / Right Control)

Discus and support Xbox Series X: Separate Audio (Left / Right Control) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way to control volume separately for Left / Right headphone channels? I am hearing impaired and need to have one ear louder than the other.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BB.ZR, Nov 12, 2020.

  1. BB.ZR
    BB.ZR Guest

    Xbox Series X: Separate Audio (Left / Right Control)


    Is there a way to control volume separately for Left / Right headphone channels? I am hearing impaired and need to have one ear louder than the other.

    Thank you!

    :)
     
    BB.ZR, Nov 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Default_570 Win User

    Controller Emulators

    No problem, I have a Carbon Black Controller which is the model that comes with the Xbox Series X

    controllers are sold separately as needed
  3. ngocphi Win User

    HELP

    Yep you do know why right ?

    Series x controllers are usb type c

    If you try and use a xbox series plug and play kit you won't have a controller left or you won't have a working cord

    Xbox one and ps4 used usb 2.0 not type c
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox Voice Chat not working

    If you look tho the 3.5 mm jack there are 3 black rings, this is to separate left headphone, right headphone, and mic, inside the controller are also 3 connectors, one for each and thats also the reason why sometimes you lost audio on only one of the headphone
  5. PhysEdFuel Win User

    Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

    Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.



    You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)



    I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    Controller V3

    Check the game/chat audio settings when the headset is connected to your new controller. You can find this by pressing the Xbox button to reveal the guide, and navigating to the settings tab to the far right. I'm thinking that the audio settings are separate
    between each controller.
Thema:

Xbox Series X: Separate Audio (Left / Right Control)

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X: Separate Audio (Left / Right Control) - Similar Threads - Series Separate Audio

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...

    in XboX Insiders
    Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...: Body: Hi everyone, I am reporting a critical bug introduced in the latest system update that leaves consoles in a state where self-recovery is no longer possible. The Problem: Since the...
  8. Xbox series x constant electrical buzzing coming from center of fan that is separate from...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x constant electrical buzzing coming from center of fan that is separate from...: I don’t know much about consoles or anything to be quite frank and i don’t know if this noise is new or not but it’s been happening since yesterday whether im in a game or not on anything. The...
  9. Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one: If I order the Xbox one/x series and it only says X Series will I be able to play it on Xbox One 2e0cd30d-f960-44e3-ab0d-47c0fd1c4d88
  10. I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.: I recently added the second account and paid a year of game pass, but after a couple of months I'm unable to use it. Keep getting messages that I don't have game pass and it wants me to buy...